SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs UMD BULLDOGS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunatley the boys must have partied just a bit too much after winning the division cup..as they have been outplayed now 2-0. And with wiconsin tomorrow...they could loose 3 in a row and drop to 10th in the pairwise.

Not a good weekend.

Hak in his pre-tournament statements: "if your blood is not boiling, there is something wrong". Guess what, there is something wrong.

Why the *#)%_%^*#) can't UND get up for playoff games in the Final Five? They haven't performed there in longer than I can remember.

Unfortunatley the boys must have partied just a bit too much after winning the division cup..as they have been outplayed now 2-0. And with wiconsin tomorrow...they could loose 3 in a row and drop to 10th in the pairwise.

Not a good weekend.

they could and could not. we will see. uw is done for the season so we can jump on those guys hopefully. sometimes you just lose and dont play well. umd has played solid. there doesnt always have to be an excuse why a team loses, especially partying

Hak in his pre-tournament statements: "if your blood is not boiling, there is something wrong". Guess what, there is something wrong.

Why the *#)%_%^*#) can't UND get up for playoff games in the Final Five? They haven't performed there in longer than I can remember.

Maybe he was talking about ours....I know mine is right now...

Just what the sioux needed, a pk with under 5 to go, down by 2...nice going Finley. that is priceless...

Maybe he was talking about ours....I know mine is right now...

Just what the sioux needed, a pk with under 5 to go, down by 2...nice going Finley. that is priceless...

lets hope this is the game we usually reserve for BC in frozen 4 :silly:

whatever, time to party

At least I didn't spend alot of money to go and watch this one!

You had to remind me? I was there last year. Not only that, I was next to the "Church Chat Lady" who got mad whenever anyone said anything that was not positive, even after UND laid an egg in the first 2 periods. What a nightmare!

What a STUPID move by the Sioux by pulling Eidsness. They deserve to lose if they're going to do that. In the last 4 years I've been a Sioux fan, I've NEVER seen a team NOT score with our goalie pulled (in other words, it has ALWAYS gone against us) :silly: