SiouxSports.com Forum

FINAL 5 / NCAA Scoreboard Thead

AZSIOUX

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one else thinking of that Holy Cross Goalie (Quesadilla or something) puking in the middle of the game but playing through it? I believe that was at the West Regional in GF after they had knocked off the Gophers.

no that was vs the sioux in cc regional. that was gross. i was sitting right there. we arent in alex's body and have no clue how bad it is. if kangas stays i and sucks so bad and gives up 4 goals then he gets slammed for hurting his team. as much as i hate the gophs im guessing he would be out there if he could

goal - maybe, being reviewed

Any one else thinking of that Holy Cross Goalie (Quesadilla or something) puking in the middle of the game but playing through it? I believe that was at the West Regional in GF after they had knocked off the Gophers.

No that was in the regional at Colorado Springs against the Sioux and after the poor guy had been shelled like never before by Parise and Bochenski. Unforutunately I had a birds eye view of the whole mess.

No that was in the regional at Colorado Springs against the Sioux and after the poor guy had been shelled like never before by Parise and Bochenski. Unforutunately I had a birds eye view of the whole mess.

he took like 30 pucks on him and was sick as well, didnt fair that well for him in the end. they ended up scraping the puke up off the ice :glare:

he took like 30 pucks on him and was sick as well, didnt fair that well for him in the end. they ended up scraping the puke up off the ice :glare:

That sounds nasty. I'm glad I wasn't at that game. If only it would have been Frazee... :D

Tony Quesada...he was also the winning goaltender in the HC/Gophers upset...his senior year.

Good Times...Yeah, kinda of reminds me of the time I was in Sconi watching the Sioux put the wood to their goalie Valley and the score comes over the speaker that Minnesota is losing and you see everyone jump up and cheer while Sioux and Badger fans are high fiving each other...Good times!! :glare:

BobIwabuchiFan

There's still hope for America.

Mafia Man had a funny quote this AM:

A friend of mine once asked me how bad I hate the Gophers. I thought for a second and told him "if they reunited the Soviet 1980 Olympic team and sent them to Mariucci Arena to play Minnesota, I'd be there at center ice wearing my red CCCP jersey screaming 'Let's go Commies.'"

I feel the same way. Even if it helped the Sioux or saved the lives of puppies and babies, I still don't think I could cheer for the %*&$ ^@#$ Gophers :glare:

god i HATE that experssion the 2 goal lead is the worst in hockey :glare: OH, OK, would you rather it be 1 goal lead then give up 1 to tie it or 2 goal lead and have a goal scored and still be up 1? fn stupid