SiouxSports.com Forum

most popular blogs

krangodance

i was just checking out colleghockeyblogs.com. they have a list on the right of the most popular stories. all seven were posted by sioux bloggers.

either we all need to get lives or this is just another example of how great fans will usually make for great teams. after all, there have only been four michigan tech blogs posted in the past month and look where they're at.

i suppose that was a cheap shot.

i was just checking out colleghockeyblogs.com. they have a list on the right of the most popular stories. all seven were posted by sioux bloggers.

either we all need to get lives or this is just another example of how great fans will usually make for great teams. after all, there have only been four michigan tech blogs posted in the past month and look where they're at.

i suppose that was a cheap shot.

I think we can thank Jim for that. Also, you can market your blogs to get it out there and have people see it.

Sioux sports is by far the best college hockey site on the net.

There's nothing else to do in Grand Forks...

yeah and im sure every single sioux fan lives in grand forks :huh:

on the blogs, brads blog is by far the best out there and awesome what he does info wise for sioux hockey. hes original and easily the best college hockey coverage in the nation for a college hockey team.

yeah and im sure every single sioux fan lives in grand forks :huh:

on the blogs, brads blog is by far the best out there and awesome what he does info wise for sioux hockey. hes original and easily the best college hockey coverage in the nation for a college hockey team.

And he lives in Grand Forks. My point exactly :D

And he lives in Grand Forks. My point exactly :huh:

ummm, hes covers the sioux for his living as the beat writer. my point was that you say they all live in grand forks in a statement that hints that all sioux fans with blogs live in grand forks because its so boring there. i would argue brad does his job and then some. not because he lives in grand fors but because he has a great passion for his job

ummm, hes covers the sioux for his living as the beat writer. my point was that you say they all live in grand forks in a statement that hints that all sioux fans with blogs live in grand forks because its so boring there. i would argue brad does his job and then some. not because he lives in grand fors but because he has a great passion for his job

AZ I think we would like to keep Grand Forks and North Dakota a secret, :D then I don't have to worry about trying to play through them at the golf course or worrying about them being in my hunting spot. :huh:

I like Schlossmans blog because I have to get my weekly dose of Brad Miller Time! :huh:

Goon runs a pretty darn solid blog too.......a little too much Gopher hatred but to each his own. ;)

Hey FHG26 your avitar it's killing me. :D I still remember that happening.

To be fair, it used to be more balanced until I added the "More blogs..." link on the SiouxSports front page, which links to the North Dakota stories page. That sends a quite a few people per day to a list of the stories tagged UND, giving them lots of clicks.

I always meant to reach out more to sites for some other teams and point out / encourage them to use the feeds for their teams, but college hockey blogging never took off quite as much as I expected (very few teams have more than one or two blogs dedicated to them) so nothing ever came of that.