SiouxSports.com Forum

a truly wierd and/or mean website

FightingSiouxnerd

i found this webpage making fun of North Dakota today. Here is what it said about UND.

University of North Dakota: Mistakenly constructed on the wrong side of the border from Minnesota, UND has more planes than anyone else in the world. It houses the majority of non-North Dakotan residents. It is located in Grand Forks, North Dakota. According to many, UND hates Indians.

But, Here is what it said about NDSU.

North Dakota State University: Located in Fargo, North Dakota, NDSU owns more farms than anyone in the world. If you aren't going to NDSU for farming or engineering, there's no point to go to NDSU. It's mascot is the Bison, an endangered species of cow.

Here's something else it said.

UND and NDSU were once great rival schools, until NDSU became a Divison 1 college. Every North Dakotan will still fight to the death over which one is better

now here are the truly wierd and/or mean things.

State Motto(s)

"It's 80 below with windchill out. The pick up won't start. Pipes are frozen. Could be worse."

"I shot the cow now what?"

"This place f***in sucks."

Languages

orth Dakotan is a unique language that muddles any word and the word "you" together to form a botched hybrid, ie. "Dontcha" or "betcha." It follows German sentence structure, ie "Betcha you can't leave the state, dontcha know?"

If you want to read the whole article, go here. http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/North_Dakota

I think this person must've watched the movie Fargo a couple of times. It just amazes me how many people outside of ND actually think we act like the people in the movie. It's very unfortunate cause the idiot Coen brothers just wanted to use ND cause they didn't want to bash there home state of Minnesota(where the whole movie is set in) where a few people in Northern Minnesota DO act like those people depicted in the movie.

I find that weather motto more so a compliment than a insult. I always tell my friends that if the events in the movie "Day After Tomorrow" ever happened we'd still be here in North Dakota thinking its just an ordinary blizzard while everyone else in the U.S. is fleeing to Mexico for there lives. ;)

I think this person must've watched the movie Fargo a couple of times. It just amazes me how many people outside of ND actually think we act like the people in the movie. It's very unfortunate cause the idiot Coen brothers just wanted to use ND cause they didn't want to bash there home state of Minnesota(where the whole movie is set in) where a few people in Northern Minnesota DO act like those people depicted in the movie.

I find that weather motto more so a compliment than a insult. I always tell my friends that if the events in the movie "Day After Tomorrow" ever happened we'd still be here in North Dakota thinking its just an ordinary blizzard while everyone else in the U.S. is fleeing to Mexico for there lives. ;)

Yeah, that's true. :lol: Even though Ive never been to ND, i have seen Fargo 5 times. my doctor is a former North Dakotan and UND alumna, (Dr. Sobus [thats her name] lives in Indanapolis now) Told me about people in ND and said that they don't act like that. FYI: I didn't make the article, I just found it. ;)

The anti-Wikipedia site. It's funny. You can make fun of anything.

(hmm... I wonder if anybody has made fun of Gopher Hockey on this site...HINT, HINT,HINT!!!)

if you think that's funny, then take a look at this one. (WARNING: it's really wierd.)

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/index.php?ti...mp;oldid=514775

if you think that's funny, then take a look at this one. (WARNING: it's really wierd.)

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/index.php?ti...mp;oldid=514775

Hey Siouxnerd,

Did you know that people really do eat Rocky Mountain Oysters?

Everyone should try them at least once in their life.

Just for the record, I've rounded-up, harvested, cleaned, marinated, cooked and eaten RM Oysters. :huh: