SiouxSports.com Forum

UND gets a new non-sports beat writer

Hammersmith

Long time city council beat reporter Tu-Uyen Tran has volunteered to also cover the non-sports aspects of UND. Not all may agree, but I think he's the most valuable asset the Herald has. Naturally, I think this is great for UND. He's already posted one story about the economic impact of UND that was part of the just-released NDUS/NDSU study.

Be sure to keep up with his blog, The City Beat, as he often posts information there that doesn't make it into his articles.

Long time city council beat reporter Tu-Uyen Tran has volunteered to also cover the non-sports aspects of UND. Not all may agree, but I think he's the most valuable asset the Herald has.

Agreed. The coverage of local business and development issues before and after he arrived is like night and day.

Between what Schlossman has done with hockey and Tran with business, I've been impressed with the Herald the last few years.

Agreed. The coverage of local business and development issues before and after he arrived is like night and day.

Between what Schlossman has done with hockey and Tran with business, I've been impressed with the Herald the last few years.

I assume that is after you use Yellowbird's column to wipe your arse with!