AZSIOUX

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back on topic :whistling:

from brad

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

As posted on the Herald site, coach Dave Hakstol said today that Joe Finley and Chay Genoway are doubtful this weekend.

Brad Miller will play on defense again.

And speaking of Miller, later I'll post a link to his Brad Miller Time weekly show. This week's topic: Freshmen Gone Wild. I'm a little scared.

Back on topic, Hakstol said that there was a player who was left back in Grand Forks with an injury last weekend, so Brad Malone was not a healthy scratch. He should be ready to go this weekend. Same with Zach Jones.

Hakstol did mention that the team needs to get healthy. At this point, I'd say that's an understatement.

so miller fills in again with the other 5 d men as it sounds like genoway and finley will be out. good to hear jones is good to go along with blood

will be interesting to see who plays this weekend forward wise. only 2 forwards sit with miller on the blueline and malone being healthy. maybe davidson and lamouruex sit friday then go from there? who knows. lets drop 5 goals a nihgt on these guys and put them away early

Man too bad with Big Joe and those concussion symptoms. He may be out longer than any of us think. I would like to predict a sweep but it is a rare bird when the Sioux sweep anyone at home the last few years. So I am calling a split.

wow! This guy must be planning his own suicide? What a freak!

i think the best solution is quit posting links to his site, and all of us quit going to it and talking about it. he is an idiot. an idiot who is craving mommy's attention. the great thing about his blog is... we don't have to read it. then he can just be an idiot ranting to himself. he obviously has problems and is looking for a reaction, so don't give him one. it would be fun to read the post series blog if we sweep however, he is running out of original put downs for north dakota, and it is getting a little tired :whistling:

he is running out of original put downs for north dakota, and it is getting a little tired :whistling:

Most of us have probably heard most of the put downs when it comes to our state. :D

I always laugh at these Minnesotans that say North Dakota sucks yet they are hunting ducks and pheasant

and going to Sioux hockey in our state. :D

Most of us have probably heard most of the put downs when it comes to our state. :whistling:

I always laugh at these Minnesotans that say North Dakota sucks yet they are hunting ducks and pheasant

and going to Sioux hockey in our state. :D

No, Minnesota sucks, and Montana blows, that's why it's so fricken windy in this state. :D

that was an awesome series. hopefully this weekend lives up to it. lets get four points and the first sweep of the year. GO SIOUX!!!

not completely awesome as the Sioux should have swept as they blew a third period lead on Friday and ended up taking only 3 points that weekend.

not completely awesome as the Sioux should have swept as they blew a third period lead on Friday and ended up taking only 3 points that weekend.

True, but that was the "turning point" in the season. That is when they went on the patented 2nd half tear. However, with the way the schedule is set up, UND has a great opportunity to have a successful first half for a change. The east coast weekend aside, all weekends have been splits against tough teams. This upcoming weekend they play the doormats and will be a good confidence builder and a chance for some guys to get healed up.

this is awesome, thanks dirty :whistling:

#1 BILLBOARD HIT OF THE WEEK

and time for detailed predictions :D

friday 5-2 win

trupper scores a couple goals and gets in the goal scoring column with helpers from toews and gregoire. duncan, toews and kozek net one as well

saturday

6-3 win

2 from gregoire. frattin drops one in along with hextall, VV and trupp

easy enough :D