SiouxSports.com Forum

Student Single Game Tickets

thegeneralmcc

Apparently today at 12pm student single game tickets can be bought online. Tomorrow they go on sale at the box offices. Does anyone know what website to use? Ticketmaster, Fightingsioux.com? Thanks and GO SIOUX!

Single game student tickets go on sale today at noon at REA box office. Students are already lining up. I think tomorrow is when they can be purchased online. REA sent out an update saying that single game student tickets are on sale today the 28th from noon to 4pm.

aah well i'm pretty confused then. http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture2mb8.jpg that is a flyer i got that was in a dakota student a few weeks ago.

I think originally they were going to have an online sale today and then make them available at the box offices tomorrow onwords. However, after realizing that some people don't have credit/debit cards and having all the gopher tickets sold online would mean none of these students could get them, they decided to have the sale at the box office today and tomorrow onwords. So I think they totally scrapped the online sale and they go on sale today at 12 at REA and tomorrow at the Union, REA, and the Fritz box offices.

I think originally they were going to have an online sale today and then make them available at the box offices tomorrow onwords. However, after realizing that some people don't have credit/debit cards and having all the gopher tickets sold online would mean none of these students could get them, they decided to have the sale at the box office today and tomorrow onwords. So I think they totally scrapped the online sale and they go on sale today at 12 at REA and tomorrow at the Union, REA, and the Fritz box offices.

It's absolutely ridiculous that some College kids at UND do not have debit/credit cards.... once your 18 and you move on out of mommy and daddy's basement its time to grow up! I just don't understand it!

gee that would have been some good information for them to have advertised!! Whoever is in charge of this whole stupid ticket scheme is a complete moron!

It's absolutely ridiculous that some College kids at UND do not have debit/credit cards.... once your 18 and you move on out of mommy and daddy's basement its time to grow up! I just don't understand it!

I think its absolutely ridiculous that college kids cant just go stand in line for tickets like it has always been done. Then you can weed out all the assholes that buy tickets just to sell them again and make a quit profit cause its easy to go online and press a few buttons.

ya UND messed up the ticket process once again this year. I went down to the Ralph and picked up some Lower Gopher tickets. I asked a Sioux Crew rep about the online deal and she said they changed their mind to do it this way instead and issued a press release... I never saw that.

I agree....the REA continues to screw things up for the students. The whole system needs to be reviewed. Screwing students out of Gopher tickets that bought season tickets is uncalled for. They should have included the Gopher tickets in the package.....but I guess the Ralph will do whatever they can to make an extra buck.

The fighting sioux website did have an update posted a few days ago, but when I looked last night, the press release was gone. Somone must have taken it down to limit the amount of students lining up this morning for single game tickets. But there was a press release......just poorly communicated to students.

ya UND messed up the ticket process once again this year. I went down to the Ralph and picked up some Lower Gopher tickets. I asked a Sioux Crew rep about the online deal and she said they changed their mind to do it this way instead and issued a press release... I never saw that.

I never saw it either. And i was looking on fightingsioux.com and they had nothing on it like Sioux2007 said.

I still don't see why they have one night lower and one night upper. Just do everybody general. First come first serve. If you wanna sit lower get there early and stand in line. Don't whine cuz you don't get lower when you get there at game time. It would be a lot more simpler than doing all the stamps and making sure people aren't trying to sneak down there.

I agree....the REA continues to screw things up for the students. The whole system needs to be reviewed. Screwing students out of Gopher tickets that bought season tickets is uncalled for. They should have included the Gopher tickets in the package.....but I guess the Ralph will do whatever they can to make an extra buck.

The fighting sioux website did have an update posted a few days ago, but when I looked last night, the press release was gone. Somone must have taken it down to limit the amount of students lining up this morning for single game tickets. But there was a press release......just poorly communicated to students.

Correct me if I am wrong, but are any UND hockey games that take place over a holiday break ever included?

I don't believe so, so maybe you should feel fortunate that they gave you an opportunity to purchase them anyways. Besides, $10/ticket for what the general public was paying $40/ticket is really fair in my opinion.

Correct me if I am wrong, but are any UND hockey games that take place over a holiday break ever included?

I don't believe so, so maybe you should feel fortunate that they gave you an opportunity to purchase them anyways. Besides, $10/ticket for what the general public was paying $40/ticket is really fair in my opinion.

I agree with you that $10 a ticket is great!!!! I am no longer a student on campus, but many of my friends still feel that the tickets should have been included in their season ticket package.

I was just trying to make a point that the Ralph needs to give the students a break. The Gopher/Sioux games are the weekend of when students return for 2nd semester. So wouldn't most students be back? Especially the die hard students that love Sioux Hockey?

This is just my opinion......I do appreciate the Ralph still making the tickets available to the students that had already purchased season tickets first!! :)

I agree with you that $10 a ticket is great!!!! I am no longer a student on campus, but many of my friends still feel that the tickets should have been included in their season ticket package.

I was just trying to make a point that the Ralph needs to give the students a break. The Gopher/Sioux games are the weekend of when students return for 2nd semester. So wouldn't most students be back? Especially the die hard students that love Sioux Hockey?

This is just my opinion......I do appreciate the Ralph still making the tickets available to the students that had already purchased season tickets first!! :)

Well apparently people who went to pick up singles yesterday got lower bowl for both nights because enough season holders didn't pick them up. So I would have to say it was a wise move on REA's part.