SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

I hate Buffalo's 3rd jersey logo. I like the color scheme, but that logo has to go.

I believe that is the general consensus. the Sabres higher-ups were going for the retro "original" colors, which everyone wanted because of the dumb red, black, and white not lookng good at all, and they wanted a "new-NHL" sort of logo.....got a new logo, not gettin the best reception. my personal opinion? GO BACK TO THE BUFFALO WITH THE CROSSED SABRES ABOVE IT!

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING! :silly:;) From what I have read it sounds like this year will be spent up and down for him in that regards for Matt.

Yup.

I wonder if all this "positive thinking" on the part of Phoenix is just smoke being blown up Jones' breezers? I'm sure there are plenty of teams that could use Jones' skills like San Jose, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Washington....

Yup.

I wonder if all this "positive thinking" on the part of Phoenix is just smoke being blown up Jones' breezers? I'm sure there are plenty of teams that could use Jones' skills like San Jose, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Washington....

ha, and phoenix doesnt think they can use him? thats retarded. they need anythign right now.

This week in Former Sioux

Wednesday:

Drew Stafford: Buffalo- 11 shifts, 2 hits, 1 giveaway (not a great night)

Ryan Johnson: St. Louis-1 goal, 1 assist

Zach Parise: New Jersey-19 shifts, 1 shot

Travis Zajac: New Jersey-19 shifts, 1 shot, -1 +/-

David Hale: New Jersey-18 shifts, 1 hit

SIOUX vs. SIOUX Game 1:

Mike Commodore: Carolina-19 shifts and 2 PIMS

Jason Blake: New York Is.-1 goal, 1 assist

92e220c0-739c-45b9-8a8e-fb850b2c0dd9.jpg

(they look like real buds :silly: )

Nice couple paragraphs on Karl. :silly:

http://www.milwaukeeadmirals.com/home/news...9C7864FC3671264

Quote: "After four straight losses, the Milwaukee Admirals wanted, needed, a win. The problem Wednesday, on paper, was trying to get by the best team in the American Hockey League, the Rochester Americans. Thanks to a heroic effort from goalie Karl Goehring and timely goals, Milwaukee bested the Amerks, in Rochester , 4-3.

Goehring had many highlight reel saves among his 44 on the night. In the first two periods, the first-year Admirals goalie stopped 30 of 31 shots."

Nice couple paragraphs on Karl. :silly:

http://www.milwaukeeadmirals.com/home/news...9C7864FC3671264

Quote: "After four straight losses, the Milwaukee Admirals wanted, needed, a win. The problem Wednesday, on paper, was trying to get by the best team in the American Hockey League, the Rochester Americans. Thanks to a heroic effort from goalie Karl Goehring and timely goals, Milwaukee bested the Amerks, in Rochester , 4-3.

Goehring had many highlight reel saves among his 44 on the night. In the first two periods, the first-year Admirals goalie stopped 30 of 31 shots."

i assume drew was playin for the Amerks in that game, since he wasnt on the roster for Buffalo