SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Toews with another goal tonight....I believe that's now 3 goals and 4 assists so far this season. He's averaging over a point/game right now.

he and kane are unbelievable together. they each have a goal tonight. wow. blackhawk fans have to be happy

That line with Toews and Kane is amazing. I watched the game on Saturday, when the Hawks were playing the Leafs the chances that the line creates every shift is fun to watch. Kane and Toews will battle for the Calder trophy. It's too bad that the older players on the hawks can't do half the things that Kane and Toews are doing for the blackhawks. The young kids are leading by example.

10/25/07

potential former sioux in nhl

toews and hawks @ bruins (toews - point per game so far)

zpar and zajac and devils @ rangers

ryan johnson and blues @ columbus

jason blake and leafs @ penguins

lightning and smaby vs philly (smaby has been scratched lately)

greene and oilers vs wild

matt jones and coyotes @ ducks

Here is your useless Zach Parise fact of the night:

When he signed with the Devils, he bought a condo which his mom helped him decorate.

When he re-signed with the Devils, he bought a house, and invited his Dad down to come watch him play the Rangers tonight . . . if he helped him paint the house.

Bochenski's in the lineup for the Baby B's tonight . . . so far he's got a goal.

JPar's not in the lineup again for the Baby Devils, no one seems to know what's wrong with him though.

Last night on the broad cast Claud Julien said that Bochenski gained too much size/mass and he basically

wanted him to get back to where he was. I also thought he had a one way contract?

Last night on the broad cast Claud Julien said that Bochenski gained too much size/mass and he basically

wanted him to get back to where he was. I also thought he had a one way contract?

i think he was but they can label it as "a conditioning" stint i believe to be sent down

i think he was but they can label it as "a conditioning" stint i believe to be sent down

Exactly, it's a 2-game stint so he doesn't have to pass through waivers.

Drew with the GWG for the Sabres tonight.

And, I'm heading home to Jersey at the ass-crack of dawn tomorrow for the opening of the Devils new arena. I'll try and get some pics of Zach and Travis. I have a feeling Jordan will be there too since he's hurt.

Exactly, it's a 2-game stint so he doesn't have to pass through waivers.

Drew with the GWG for the Sabres tonight.

And, I'm heading home to Jersey at the ass-crack of dawn tomorrow for the opening of the Devils new arena. I'll try and get some pics of Zach and Travis. I have a feeling Jordan will be there too since he's hurt.

Just saw Drew's game winner on fox sports net, pretty lucky game winner to say the least.