phx @ cjb - matt jones

cgy @ det - david hale

fla @ tmb - matt smaby....healthy scratch

edm @ min - matt greene

san @ chi - jon toews (debut)

las @ dal - brady murray

nsh @ stl - ryan johnson

bos @ ana - bochenski

not to take everything away from the Toews show (if anyone should be enjoying this night, it would be me as a former classmate with daily exposure to one on one talks with Johnny! haha) but.......

Ryan Johnson scored his first goal of the season for St. Louis, and Brian Elliot (not a former sioux, but a former opponent) got a win in his first game for Ottawa

Commy won't be playing tonight. adn yeah, why hasn't bochenski been playing?

getting beat out again and obviously the coach doesnt see him helping right now....same ol story

he should just demand trades until he finds a place that he will get to play everynight :silly:

anyone have video of the fight stafford was in tonight??? i dont even know if it was worthy of viewing again, i just saw it in the boxscore on nhl.com

It wasn't much. He stepped in when a second Atlanta player was jumping a Buffalo player. I don't think either guy landed a punch and Stafford got his jersey pulled over his head. He was swinging with his head down. Game was on HDNet.