SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Was lookin on the Lowell Devils website and noticed that JPar got a start on September 22. He let one goal in and they replaced him with the other goalie. WTF is that? i mean, i know it waws preseason, but sheesh, give the guy a chance. The second goalie let in the winning goal. JPar wouldn't have....*crosses fingers*

From the USHL press release:

With Saturday's win over Tri-City, Steve Johnson became the 4th coach in USHL history to reach the 400-win plateau, and now has a record of 400-186-45... More From Lincoln: Dating back to last season, the Stars are on an 11-game regular season winning streak.

Very impressive numbers, especially for the USHL. I figured I had to post this since I just ripped on the staff of Lincoln for the way they are treating Eric Galt

There must be some sort of mistake. PCM, AZSIOUX, sioux-cia, and I were supposed to be inducted into the HOF this weekend as well.

DAMMIT, i even booked a plane ticket back there, now im cancelling :) what a rip off................. :(