SiouxSports.com Forum

Sweet 16

gfhockey

I'm sure they'll win this, and where their logo definitely has historic significants, there's no way it is a better looking logo than ours, and we all know this. I hated the damn Canadians when I was growing up as a Bruins fan, and this didn't help persuade me to like them anymore! :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn!

I'm sitting at my computer with a NHL hat on. Of course, it's got the Habs logo! One of my favorite NHL franchises.

I hadn't a clue about this contest, or I would have spent time voting for the Sioux!

Jeez... :D

I'll pay penance and spend the next week in my Sioux hat. I"ll even buy a new one.

I feel shame.

Damn!

I'm sitting at my computer with a NHL hat on. Of course, it's got the Habs logo! One of my favorite NHL franchises.

I hadn't a clue about this contest, or I would have spent time voting for the Sioux!

Jeez... :D

I'll pay penance and spend the next week in my Sioux hat. I"ll even buy a new one.

I feel shame.

The true penance is burning the Habs hat! :D

The true penance is burning the Habs hat! :D

:D

Probably!

However, I dig the Habs hat. I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I just got finished buying a new hat through the Ralph. Got a few bumper stickers, one for my truck, one for my car and one for my sailboat (that'll confuse the hell out of the other folks on the lake!) Got a sign too.

My ol' hat is a bit beat up, so a new one was needed. Then, I'll park the Habs hat until certain playoff nights at the bar!

Now, my shame is over...