SiouxSports.com Forum

DI mens games channel listing?

Oilcan89

I did not see another thread that seemd to match what I am looking for, so here goes. I remember last year I had a complete NCAA DI mens hockey schedule that listed what channels each game was broadcast on. This helped me watch some games on CSTV and ESPNU, not to mention the games on FSN affiliates. I realize the SIOUX/GOPHERS series will be on FSN North. But I was trying to see if the Icebreaker would be on CSTV or ESPNU or if maybe the Colorado series would be on FSN Rocky Mountain? I dont have a Free-To-Air system, so the FSSN games will be viewed at Sensers. Just trying to make a plan to see as many games as possible. I have DISH with the sports pack. Anybody know where I can find this info? I read the forum often, but this is only my fifth post.

College Hockey Live

They don't seem to have anything up for this year yet...

(You could have found that link yourself either from the hockey page or the front of the wiki, by following the link for NCAA hockey links to reach: http://wiki.siouxsports.com/doku.php/hocke...aa_hockey_links)

Update: When I started writing this, AZSIOUX's post didn't contain the link yet :lol:

I did not see another thread that seemd to match what I am looking for, so here goes. I remember last year I had a complete NCAA DI mens hockey schedule that listed what channels each game was broadcast on. This helped me watch some games on CSTV and ESPNU, not to mention the games on FSN affiliates. I realize the SIOUX/GOPHERS series will be on FSN North. But I was trying to see if the Icebreaker would be on CSTV or ESPNU or if maybe the Colorado series would be on FSN Rocky Mountain? I dont have a Free-To-Air system, so the FSSN games will be viewed at Sensers. Just trying to make a plan to see as many games as possible. I have DISH with the sports pack. Anybody know where I can find this info? I read the forum often, but this is only my fifth post.

I would guess your best bet is the dish sport pak, good chance the Denver series will be on RM, and one of the eastern FSN's may well show the icebreaker. As for finding out ahead of time when/where/what will be televised, I'm not sure it's available anywhere now. I find the specific opponent sites to be the best place to look (DU, BU, etc). Or flipping ahead in you dishnetwork guide a day or two before game time.

CSTV didn't get around to posting anything on their site last year until (maybe?) the last minute. Since they became the CCHA network last season I quit looking. I see CBS C now has an HD channel on dish; I don't like the chances of them trucking HD equipment to their telecasts, however. I don't think I've seen anything yet in HD on that channel. Maybe they're planning an equipment upgrade. Then again, maybe they won't even carry college hockey.

I would guess your best bet is the dish sport pak, good chance the Denver series will be on RM, and one of the eastern FSN's may well show the icebreaker. As for finding out ahead of time when/where/what will be televised, I'm not sure it's available anywhere now. I find the specific opponent sites to be the best place to look (DU, BU, etc). Or flipping ahead in you dishnetwork guide a day or two before game time.

CSTV didn't get around to posting anything on their site last year until (maybe?) the last minute. Since they became the CCHA network last season I quit looking. I see CBS C now has an HD channel on dish; I don't like the chances of them trucking HD equipment to their telecasts, however. I don't think I've seen anything yet in HD on that channel. Maybe they're planning an equipment upgrade. Then again, maybe they won't even carry college hockey.

That would be my guess now that CBS has fully taken over. Last year the coverage really dropped off from previous years. I don't think they had a pre-game show and between periods was more about other sports than hockey. I expect it to become more and more like those fox COLLEGE stations (3 channels) that cable carries where they show more high school football than college.