SiouxSports.com Forum

Shattuck-St.Marys article

sioux rube

I am just glad the Sioux didn't waste their time on Novotny, which some on this site had suggested. He has bailed on Denver and will be playing Major Junior in the WHL. The Dasher Troll is having a really bad year before it even begins.

Dasher Troll LOL, is there something going on there that isn't coming out in the media?

George seems like a stand up guy and a decent coach, he did win two titles but he seems to be

losing more high end players at a higher rate, some of them never make it there to play.

I am just glad the Sioux didn't waste their time on Novotny, which some on this site had suggested. He has bailed on Denver and will be playing Major Junior in the WHL. The Dasher Troll is having a really bad year before it even begins.

I guess I see this as truly an unfortunate event. I think Gwoz has done some dumb things in the past (defending Paukovich for example) but he's also done a lot of good things (DU's NC runs, the whole David Carle situation).

Whenever a player opts out of DI for the MJ ranks, the MJ fans get even more cocky. They make the worst Gopher fans look like saints by comparison when it comes to elitism and arrogance.

When things like this happens, it only adds to their bad attitudes.