WiSioux

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some cool Penn State student section things:

Hey Baby

We Will Rock You

Those are also some clips on how AWESOME a White Out would look if everyone would participate.... :D

not to rain on your parade, but you do realize that is the student section, which is much larger than ours because it is two huge schools and its at a stadium that seats probably 80,000. it would be great to see our student section unified like that and all chanting together, but again, i think the students must take the lead on this, and the rest of the crowd will follow. you want to see impressive, check out the red sea in lincoln at any home huskers game, that is pretty cool, and it's the entire stadium, not just the students. i think you (students) have started something that will hopefully take hold and grow.

not to rain on your parade, but you do realize that is the student section, which is much larger than ours because it is two huge schools and its at a stadium that seats probably 80,000. it would be great to see our student section unified like that and all chanting together, but again, i think the students must take the lead on this, and the rest of the crowd will follow. you want to see impressive, check out the red sea in lincoln at any home huskers game, that is pretty cool, and it's the entire stadium, not just the students. i think you (students) have started something that will hopefully take hold and grow.

No I completely understand the fact that they have way more students and people at their games. I'm just trying to say that if their huge student section (or a crowd of 80,000) can do that, then it IS possible for our crowd of 12,000 (or even the student section of 2,000) to pull something like that off.

I think if the administration, season ticket holders, students, and others can work together to accomplish something all together, it could be something that we can all pull off together!

You'll never pull it off by having people do it themselves at the Ralph. If you want to do that, you need someone to sponsor 12,00 T-shirts...even then, not everyone will wear them, especially if its a huge rivalry game like the Gophers where you'll see plenty of people in Maroon/Gold to ruin it.

Some cool Penn State student section things:

Hey Baby

We Will Rock You

Those are also some clips on how AWESOME a White Out would look if everyone would participate.... :D

The White Out should be planned way in advance for a weekend and be marketed constantly for the weeks leading up to it. It cant be a last minute thing and it should be planned for a specific team every year...like say the Bulldogs...every year people would just know that when we play UMD, everybody wears white.

The White Out should be planned way in advance for a weekend and be marketed constantly for the weeks leading up to it. It cant be a last minute thing and it should be planned for a specific team every year...like say the Bulldogs...every year people would just know that when we play UMD, everybody wears white.

I agree and for the most part that is what took place last year. The only problems that to me limited its success was that there was no official sponsor who would give out shirts and somewhat of a lack of advertisement. You don't need a TV spot, just a local news anchor or radio personality to remind everyone, Where White Tonight!!