SiouxSports.com Forum

Coach Hakstol

hrkac

talking alot about the work ethic and preparedness of this team. talked about jpl and a hot goalie being the difference maker. hak said jpl has been great, and will continue to need him to be great. they brought up parise not being his best in the frozen four?? hak said, yeah, he may not have had his best game in milwakee and we had some bad bounces, but he was the biggest reason they were there. handled that poor question well. he said you can't worry about the other team too much this time of year. prepare for the other team the best you can, but play your own game. said und and bc are both completely different teams than when they met early in the year, the team has had great practices and is ready!! lets go sioux!!!!

I posted a recap, didn't know this thread was here or would have posted it here. I heard them mention it on my way back home this morning, so when I got home just did a recap. If you can listen to it on their website, my thread can be deleted.

I posted a recap, didn't know this thread was here or would have posted it here. I heard them mention it on my way back home this morning, so when I got home just did a recap. If you can listen to it on their website, my thread can be deleted.

where's your recap? i missed the first ten minutes or so, so i'm sure your recap is better. it's all the same old, same old from hak :lol: never throw in a curveball.

edit: nevermind, just saw yours

"Coach Blais used to say this time of year we shouldn't call the game 'Hockey'. We should call it 'Goalie'."

Just a thought - is the first time in 4 years we go into the F4 with #1 goalie hands down - no Mannino, Lerg, Elliot?

Of all the top goalies in the country, JPL is the last one standing - when he's not jumping into a dogpile after an OT win :lol:

Just a thought - is the first time in 4 years we go into the F4 with #1 goalie hands down - no Mannino, Lerg, Elliot?

Of all the top goalies in the country, JPL is the last one standing - when he's not jumping into jumping around a dogpile after an OT win :)

Fixed your post! :)