SiouxSports.com Forum

How are you passing the time,

Sioux-cia

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Driving 101: Keep it between the ditches. :)

I remember that until I happen to see some deer or geese or some nice fields or a nice car and then I wind up distracting myself and winding up on the shoulder for a couple of seconds. :) Which for the record, I have only gone in the ditch twice in 8 years and those were both because of ice on the road or black ice on the shoulder of the road.

Rain and snow in the 7 day weather forecast for Denver. Everyone be careful. Sioux_Yeah_Yeah and siouxforeverbaby maybe shouldn't drive!!! :)

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...104.873&e=1

Hey I can drive just fine thank you! I drove to STL and back, I drove to Madison and back, I've driven to Houghton and back a few times, I drive to the Cities a lot..... STL and Madison were both overnight trips going at least one way, and Houghton was through a blinding blizzard (which I drive through plenty of those)... I can drive...

Rain and snow in the 7 day weather forecast for Denver. Everyone be careful. Sioux_Yeah_Yeah and siouxforeverbaby maybe shouldn't drive!!! :D

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?C...104.873&e=1

I'm excited for Denver but not for that! Apparently I've gotten spoiled having it in the 80s almost everyday :lol: I'm going to have to dig out the winter stuff again!

Hey I can drive just fine thank you! I drove to STL and back, I drove to Madison and back, I've driven to Houghton and back a few times, I drive to the Cities a lot..... STL and Madison were both overnight trips going at least one way, and Houghton was through a blinding blizzard (which I drive through plenty of those)... I can drive...

Hum, what ever you say...

Hey that's hard to do when the roads were horrible like they were today... I was very close to being in the ditch, and it was really scary! I almost hit the car in the next lane in the process of keeping my car on the road...

Hum, what ever you say...

There are lots of good drivers who end up in the ditch... It doesn't matter how good of a driver you are, anyone can end up in the ditch when the roads are really bad...

Don't criticize me when you've never even seen me drive, I'm really not in the mood to deal with that.

There are lots of good drivers who end up in the ditch... It doesn't matter how good of a driver you are, anyone can end up in the ditch when the roads are really bad...

Don't criticize me when you've never even seen me drive, I'm really not in the mood to deal with that.

Geeze Louise!! Lighten up!!

I've never ended up in a ditch, and I've driven thru many hazardous conditions, I drive very carefully tho, no cruise, real slow when I need to and so on, not saying you don't do these things, because you could be a great driver, I suppose it could just be bad luck.