SiouxSports.com Forum

Obama, Clinton to speak in GF.

Let'sGoHawks!

Really?! Wow....

That was just to throw off Goon and Fetch and the rest of the hillbillies :) Anyone who was there will agree - it was an amazing turnout, handled as well as could be expected by the staff at the Al and great publicity for Grand Forks! This is a "community" thread, isn't it?

That was just to throw off Goon and Fetch and the rest of the hillbillies :) Anyone who was there will agree - it was an amazing turnout, handled as well as could be expected by the staff at the Al and great publicity for Grand Forks! This is a "community" thread, isn't it?

Yes it is - and did he chime in the "yes we can" message? As much as I would like to see BO in there above HC, McCain is the guy that will actually solve problems rather than ignore them. BO and HC are idealists that seem to think their "message" will solve problems. McCain is the only one with enough experience to move this country in the direction it sorely needs.

I sure most of you realize that ND has voted for a GOP president since I can remember so while it's great that many had a great time listening to Obama and Clinton, I would bet that McCain wins the state come November. :) I wouldn't walk across the street to see Obama or Clinton (either of them speak). Nor would I vote for either of them, but knock your self out... One person one vote.

I sure most of you realize that ND has voted for a GOP president since I can remember so while it's great that many had a great time listening to Obama and Clinton, I would bet that McCain wins the state come November. :) I wouldn't walk across the street to see Obama or Clinton (either of them speak). Nor would I vote for either of them, but knock your self out... One person one vote.

Last time ND went Dem was either Kennedy or LBJ so it has been a while. Some "leaders" from Standing Rock who shall remain nameless were there too and BOOED when they gave the candidates Sioux hockey sticks. Dorgan had a great comeback..."I didn't know there were so many Minnesota people here!" :):(

Last time ND went Dem was either Kennedy or LBJ so it has been a while. Some "leaders" from Standing Rock who shall remain nameless were there too and BOOED when they gave the candidates Sioux hockey sticks. Dorgan had a great comeback..."I didn't know there were so many Minnesota people here!" :):)

The paper said something like 44 years since it last went DNC. It has been a proven fact that presidential elections that rely on the younger vote are ussually dissappointed. I personally would like it to be November because this has been one of the longest election cycles ever and personally I am bored with it.

Yes it is - and did he chime in the "yes we can" message? As much as I would like to see BO in there above HC, McCain is the guy that will actually solve problems rather than ignore them. BO and HC are idealists that seem to think their "message" will solve problems. McCain is the only one with enough experience to move this country in the direction it sorely needs.

I am a Hillary supporter. Because it puts Bill back in the White House. He is as James Carville says the most popular man in the world. He is the smartest President of my lifetime. Obama is an enigma to me. What kind of a cabinet would he have. I was listning to Air America and the Liberal talk show host asked this question. Most Americans when polled say they would vote for a Black man for President. But when they get behind the curtain will they. He is afraid there is still alot of racism in America. Obama may be the best thing of our lifetime who knows. I personally think Hillary has the best shot in November.

Move out of the country because I dont support a candidate?? Thats a very naive position to take as if we should blindly support any of these candidates. I cant do anything about it when I cant help that my favorite dropped out in January due to lack of media attention these other three have garnered and I'm certainly not moved to support the remaining three.

As an American in a foreign country (a country that happens to be our closest neighbor), all I can say is I sure as hell hope whoever gets in turns around our image to the rest of the world because I shouldnt have to put up with the BS I have been encountering simply because I'm an American and because of the current sitting President's politics.

I hate to break it to you but the world thinks of us as the "Ugly American" and it doesn't matter who our president is. The current adminstration certainly has made it worse but americans have been generally hated and disliked long before GW came into office.

I wouldn't walk across the street to watch any politician, bunch of crooks and liars that they are.

I am a Hillary supporter. Because it puts Bill back in the White House. He is as James Carville says the most popular man in the world. He is the smartest President of my lifetime. Obama is an enigma to me. What kind of a cabinet would he have. I was listning to Air America and the Liberal talk show host asked this question. Most Americans when polled say they would vote for a Black man for President. But when they get behind the curtain will they. He is afraid there is still alot of racism in America. Obama may be the best thing of our lifetime who knows. I personally think Hillary has the best shot in November.

I didn't know people actually listened to Air America

I actually enjoyed Hilary's speech much more than obama's, she got down to business, she would also do a better job with the economu imo than obama, her husband (bill) did a great job getting our budget balanced and giving us a surplus, then bush took over, oil was 20 bucks a barrel, now it's 112 and we are so far in debt that if we continue on the path we are on as a nation, our dollar will be worth about as much as a peso.

I hope hillary gets the nomination, but if obama does, he will still be a better choice than another "bush"(McCain).

I feel sorry for you Brain Sick people that really think Hillary would make a good president! :)

There are more Democrates than Republicans in the US so there are alot of Brain Sick people. Can any of you right wingers tell me how the least conservative guy running for President, Mccain, got the nomination. Every Republican I talk to say they can't stand him. Is the process rigged?

There are more Democrates than Republicans in the US so there are alot of Brain Sick people. Can any of you right wingers tell me how the least conservative guy running for President, Mccain, got the nomination. Every Republican I talk say they can't stand him. Is the process rigged?

Has nothing to due with being democrat or republican, because I am niether. It has to do with Hillary Clinton and what she chooses to do or not do. I think all these politicians are crooks, but I just think she is worse than the others with her double talk and continued BS.