SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs PRINCETON

AZSIOUX

You're just noticing that this game? He's been like that pretty much all year. Don't mean to come down on him, but he needs to find ways to get his shot off. He should be practicing with Kozie and Dane Jackson.

I've noticed it many times before, but there have been 2 chances this game that I was referring to.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we've been having this discussion lately on the boards, that is the 2nd time in this game I've noticed that Miller had a scoring chance and both times was unable to get a shot.

That was the reason some fans wouldn't have minded concentrating more firepower on the top line by replacing Miller with Kozek, DESPITE allowing checking lines to have the possibility of shutting down more of UND's firepower by just stopping one line. It might help, but might hurt, if the top line doesn't score, to have a 3rd line that has significantly less scoring touch.

is it me, or does is seem like we're letting princeton control the play? We don't seem to be playing like we did at the start of the game.

Princeton controlling play and winning all the battles to the loose puck. Sioux need to pick it up.

That was the reason some fans wouldn't have minded concentrating more firepower on the top line by replacing Miller with Kozek, DESPITE allowing checking lines to have the possibility of shutting down more of UND's firepower by just stopping one line. It might help, but might hurt, if the top line doesn't score, to have a 3rd line that has significantly less scoring touch.

I was one of those fans who wanted Kozek back out on the first line, I just didn't want to come down too harshly on Miller since he's still a Sioux.

I've noticed one big positive about our team thus far today, but don't want to say anything, as I feel that will curse it. It has to do with that office on the opposite side of the players bench though!

:love: I think right now our sloppy defensive play would have more to do with a Princeton goal than anything you post online.