SiouxSports.com Forum

Good Luck Coyotes

The Walrus

the quote "i have seen her try to injure people on more than one occasion"... the only response I can possibly come to... is to invoke this quote from the movie Billy Madison--"No where in your rambling incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul." :ohmy:

These are the same USD fans that went Bazerko when Ashly set a screen at midcourt during the closing seconds of the NCC tourney title game, when in fact they should have been going bazerk at the own team for not telling the poor girl it was coming up ahead. I realize that this whole concept of setting proper screens may be difficult for USD to understand...since they never saw any legal ball screens on the perimeter all year. USD is the home of the moving screen.

Actually I am not a USD fan. I am a Minnesota fan. I tried to like the sports here at UND, but unfortunately I couldn't. I am actually in grad school at Minnesota, and after seeing the class their athletes show opposed to my former college, I am just surprised. Now, all of you can say this and that about this and continue to look the other way, but once the university goes Division-I, the universities you play will not put up with it. They will say the same thing schools in the area have said about the programs being dirty. Sorry, it is true. Fine, continue to turn a blind eye to the situation. Someday this university will be faced to look at reality or be consumed by Canada so the United States doesn't have to deal with this crazy state anymore.

Actually I am not a USD fan. I am a Minnesota fan. I tried to like the sports here at UND, but unfortunately I couldn't. I am actually in grad school at Minnesota, and after seeing the class their athletes show opposed to my former college, I am just surprised. Now, all of you can say this and that about this and continue to look the other way, but once the university goes Division-I, the universities you play will not put up with it. They will say the same thing schools in the area have said about the programs being dirty. Sorry, it is true. Fine, continue to turn a blind eye to the situation. Someday this university will be faced to look at reality or be consumed by Canada so the United States doesn't have to deal with this crazy state anymore.

:ohmy: Huh?:D:lol:

Dissecting your screen name leads me to believe that you are actually an NDSU supporter, NorthDsupporter2.

Whether I'm correct or not regarding that is inconsequential, you definitely are not a UND fan.

I tried to like the sports here at UND, but unfortunately I couldn't.
What does this mean? Was it the sports that you didn't like or UND's teams for that sport?

Someday this university will be faced to look at reality or be consumed by Canada so the United States doesn't have to deal with this crazy state anymore.
:ohmy: