SiouxSports.com Forum

Fan Bus to Madison

YaneA

Al Pearson asked me to post the following information:

A fan bus to Madison will leave from the Ralph at Midnight on Friday and return Sunday following the game. Cost is $190. That's $125 for the bus, $65 for tickets. Al will set up hotel rooms which are not included in the $190 price tag. If you want to go, call Al at 218-779-5740.

If they have any empty seats when leaving Grand Forks, I wonder if they could stop in the Twin Cities on the way through to pick up some UND fans that live down here.

I was just thinking the same thing! :silly:

Another fan and I hopped on Al's bus in 2005 en route to Columbus. We had a great time.

If anyone's interested...I was just poking around and found "Last Minute Deals" on Travelocity.com. Flying out of Fargo Sat Morn and Back Monday morning including a hotel for $219 per person. I would go if I could but have plans. :D

That is more than a steal.

Looks like no longer available, now $1100+ just for the flight.

Could be cheaper if you drove to Minneapolis I would guess? Last I checked Fargo flies almost everything through here, so it would probably be Fargo -> Minneapolis -> Madison right?

Then again if you are going to drive this far might as well go all the way :/

Al Pearson asked me to post the following information:

A fan bus to Madison will leave from the Ralph at Midnight on Friday and return Sunday following the game. Cost is $190. That's $125 for the bus, $65 for tickets. Al will set up hotel rooms which are not included in the $190 price tag. If you want to go, call Al at 218-779-5740.

Midnight on Friday??

Any idea what bus company it is, and where you are staying?

I take a crew out of St. Paul to Madison for the Gopher/Sconny series every year. That is a really good price if it is one of those coach buses!