SiouxSports.com Forum

Playoff tickets...Any luck?

Brasco

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and we all knew that, but it shows a little more dedication by standing in line for 3 hours than sitting on your A$$ and getting them

Try telling that to a computer...

From an outsider's perspective, it's silly to stand in line now than do it on ticketmaster. Even if you're one of the first few in line, you gotta wait your turn one-by-one.

No slam here, but the choice is always yours. :D

The problem is that UND/REA doesn't plan these things well. It's like they don't see things like this occurring and I don't understand why given the number of times it's already happened. It happened last year for season tickets and this year too I believe. Now it happens for the playoff tickets. What is the deal exactly? There is obviously a problem somewhere.

Hockey tickets are the big thing for students and there really should be a better system for it. Perhaps these things always happening is partially the student government's fault because they don't demand a good system. I don't know. But it's just stupid. I know a bunch of people who waited in line for tickets, why shouldn't they have first opportunity to get them? Why do students have to plan and scheme about every possible outcome just because you know something will go wrong? It's silly.

I think a simple solution would be to have online tickets to go on sale 1 hour after they go on sale at the ticket office.

Yes and we all knew that, but it shows a little more dedication by standing in line for 3 hours than sitting on your A$$ and getting them

How about those who arent in town? I agree with you and would have been there in line myself had I been in town. But not everyone that gets them on the internet is not dedicated and sitting on their ass.

How about those who arent in town? I agree with you and would have been there in line myself had I been in town. But not everyone that gets them on the internet is not dedicated and sitting on their ass.

I see your point. The best scenario would be to have them go on sale at the same time, but only allow the online sales to purchase 1 ticket. The box office still would sell up to 4. If you are out of town, you can still get tickets but if you want to sit with some one, your friends should already be waiting in line. Solves both problems.