SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday/Saturday NON sioux Game Discussions

AZSIOUX

the law of averages say you have to win 1 out of every 7 games right :huh: and a win for them wont mean a damn thing if they cant follow it up with another..........this wont help sconnie in the pairwise

I would be happy if UW doesn't get in - I would really hate to be sent to Madison to play UW in the regionals. (Going to Madison to play someone else is better, but they only way Badger fans cheer for UND is if we're playing Michigan.)

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the Sioux end up out east. I don't really want any part of an olympic rink. It's much easier for a team to go into a slowdown mode and stifle offense and also puts too much of a premium on the power play. The latter could be a problem for UND if they get a ref that doesn't like physical play. Worcester has been kind to the Sioux in the past and while they dropped a heartbreaker to BC in Albany, they also took out Hobey Ryan Miller there that year.

NOtre Dame's loss to Ohio State (of all the cupcakes in hockey) will help our WCHA brethren. Notre Dame was #13 in the PWR, probably drop after this bad loss.

CC passes UND if they hang on tonight...

AND .. if Michigan loses 2 vs State, and the Sioux sweep 2, we are a hair breadth away from passing them in PWR.

.... Celebration in Mpls. 4-2 late.

the law of averages say you have to win 1 out of every 7 games right :huh: and a win for them wont mean a damn thing if they cant follow it up with another..........this wont help sconnie in the pairwise

Are they in the 3rd yet. Don't forget about the infamous 3rd period meltdowns the goofers have had this year.

NOtre Dame's loss to Ohio State (of all the cupcakes in hockey) will help our WCHA brethren. Notre Dame was #13 in the PWR, probably drop after this bad loss.

AND .. if Michigan loses 2 vs State, and the Sioux sweep 2, we are a hair breadth away from passing them in PWR.

i love this time of the wcha and college hockey season! every weekend is important

5-2 final MI ST over MI. Over-rated chant in full force.

Are they in the 3rd yet. Don't forget about the infamous 3rd period meltdowns the goofers have had this year.

As herbie said..."not tonight". Nice win for the Gophers, 2 power play goals and 4 total goals is a nice game for us.

Any word on the goalie situation for the Sioux this weekend? Walski?