SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Survivor

RedFrog

Congratulations to the final 2!!

14Sioux17 - Ryan Duncan TJ Oshie Chris Vande Velde Andrew Kozek

71Ray77 - Ryan Duncan Evan Trupp Chris Vande Velde Andrew Kozek

Picks must be submitted by 130p central time on Saturday, March 1st. Failure to post your pick will result in an automatic elimination.

This will be interesting as neither can use Vande Velde, Duncan or Kozek.

Good Luck to you both!!

Don't forget what's on the line(Thanx AZSioux!)

dsc00956.jpg.w180h135.jpg

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the final 2!!

14Sioux17 - Ryan Duncan TJ Oshie Chris Vande Velde Andrew Kozek

71Ray77 - Ryan Duncan Evan Trupp Chris Vande Velde Andrew Kozek

Picks must be submitted by 130p central time on Saturday, March 1st. Failure to post your pick will result in an automatic elimination.

This will be interesting as neither can use Vande Velde, Duncan or Kozek.

Good Luck to you both!!

Don't forget what's on the line(Thanx AZSioux!)

dsc00956.jpg.w180h135.jpg

Wow! I hadn't been able to get to a computer all weekend because I was out of town, and I come back to find this - what a nice surprise! I knew I was still in it, but wasn't sure how many others. I still have the Oshie card to play - not saying that's my pick just yet, but I suppose there's a good chance that I go with him for Saturday.

Wow! I hadn't been able to get to a computer all weekend because I was out of town, and I come back to find this - what a nice surprise! I knew I was still in it, but wasn't sure how many others. I still have the Oshie card to play - not saying that's my pick just yet, but I suppose there's a good chance that I go with him for Saturday.

but how do you play your cards? if you both choose oshie then obviously you go to the next round no matter what. this will be fun to see who wins. best of luck to both

Yeah it sucks that you still have oshie. i have been trying to think who is left in the lineup that is due or i think is for sure going to score. Ray77 good luck to you this weekend. Hey red frog what would happen if neither one of us made the right pick. does everyone start over or do we get another chance the next night

Yeah it sucks that you still have oshie. i have been trying to think who is left in the lineup that is due or i think is for sure going to score. Ray77 good luck to you this weekend. Hey red frog what would happen if neither one of us made the right pick. does everyone start over or do we get another chance the next night

See below.

RULES:

If all people are eliminated in the same night, all players that were eligible for that game will carry over to the next Sioux game.

So you guys play till there is 1 survivor. If that did happen, however, we would have to address whether you would be able to use the players you selected for this round again.

Against Duluth - I'd take Miller. That guy can score from ANYWHERE!

Boy, this is one boring chess match. :D

I think we have a classic case of waiting to see who blinks first.

I'm betting we don't see either one make a selection before noon on Saturday. :D:whistling:

since one can choose oshie theres no way the he/she doesnt use him

Good luck to you, Sioux17. No more suspense from me. If I don't take Oshie to try and "save" him for later and I lose today, I'd kick myself in the butt. With it down to 2 of us, no reason to save him for later. If I take him today and he doesn't score and I lose, at least I lost with one of the best players going for me. So no suprise here...my pick for today's game is TJ OSHIE.

Good luck to you as well. i guess we can end the suspense game. my desision is either trupp, genoway or kaip. But who trupp as picked it up scoring wise lately, genoway always a threat and i believe the kaip is due. a freshman, sophmore or senior. bigger guy or little guy.............................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

............................................................................i think no no maybe not ................................................................................

Trupp yes my pick is Trupp. :D

The picks are in!!

14Sioux17 - Ryan Duncan TJ Oshie Chris Vande Velde Andrew Kozek Evan Trupp

71Ray77 - Ryan Duncan Evan Trupp Chris Vande Velde Andrew Kozek TJ Oshie

Again, good luck to both of you, but, as always, first and foremost - GO SIOUX!!

Both of you will move on, pending the official stats regarding the 1st goal. Seems Oshie has a chance to get credited for it.

Not sure what you're considering official, but the our box score is drawn from what the host school's scoring official sends to collegehockeystats.net, which so far gave it to Genoway (as does USCHO, almost certainly using the same data source).

I don't recall ever seeing them change one of those based on later video review, but that's doesn't mean it couldn't happen.

Not sure what you're considering official, but the our box score is drawn from what the host school's scoring official sends to collegehockeystats.net, which so far gave it to Genoway (as does USCHO, almost certainly using the same data source).

I don't recall ever seeing them change one of those based on later video review, but that's doesn't mean it couldn't happen.

That's official enough for me!!

:D

Ok, here is the deal, we are playing on as thought both Oshie and Trupp scored, therefore you have used them up as a selection.

Looks like you guys have exactly the same player pool to choose from.

Picks must be posted by 130p central time Sunday March 2nd.

Failure to have your pick posted on time will result in your elimination from the contest.

GOOD LUCK!!

That's official enough for me!!

:D

Ok, here is the deal, we are playing on as thought both Oshie and Trupp scored, therefore you have used them up as a selection.

Looks like you guys have exactly the same player pool to choose from.

Picks must be posted by 130p central time Sunday March 2nd.

Failure to have your pick posted on time will result in your elimination from the contest.

GOOD LUCK!!

Uh oh....this may be a standoff! Who can go the longest until 1:30 tommorrow (and no later) without revealing their pick!