SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Survivor

RedFrog

That's official enough for me!!

:)

Ok, here is the deal, we are playing on as thought both Oshie and Trupp scored, therefore you have used them up as a selection.

14Sioux17 - Ryan Duncan TJ Oshie Chris Vande Velde Andrew Kozek Evan Trupp

71Ray77 - Ryan Duncan Evan Trupp Chris Vande Velde Andrew Kozek TJ Oshie

Looks like you guys have exactly the same player pool to choose from.

Picks must be posted by 130p central time Sunday March 2nd.

Failure to have your pick posted on time will result in your elimination from the contest.

GOOD LUCK!!

So what happens if they pick and keep picking the same players? :D

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what happens if they pick and keep picking the same players? :D

We won't - that wouldn't be any fun. And for the record I still think Oshie scored that goal...he's just too good of a teammate and he'll let Genoway take the goal and he's taking the assist. :0

so whats the result

Well, that's why I was saying it could get tricky for RedFrog :). You're now going to be able to find sources that stick with the originally published box with Genoway, though the schools just link directly to collegehockeystats, which is the source most of us (and the league) consider official. 15 mins ago they said Genoway, now they say Oshie.

Well, that's why I was saying it could get tricky for RedFrog :). You're now going to be able to find sources that stick with the originally published box with Genoway, though the schools just link directly to collegehockeystats, which is the source most of us (and the league) consider official. 15 mins ago they said Genoway, now they say Oshie.

Congrates Ray 77, lets start the next game

Everything that we use for the sake of being official will be what is posted on the siouxsports.com website. Thus, Oshie being credited with the goal will result in Ray77 being crowned the victor of the 3rd round of Sioux Survivor!!

CONGRATULATIONS Ray77!!!

Everything that we use for the sake of being official will be what is posted on the siouxsports.com website. Thus, Oshie being credited with the goal will result in Ray77 being crowned the victor of the 3rd round of Sioux Survivor!!

CONGRATULATIONS Ray77!!!

CONGRATS Ray 77 can't wait to start the next game