SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Seawolves

Siouxdonyms

Half the teams in the WCHA do it consistently, so it's nothing new to our team. It's what keeps the league so close.

So we should just accept it?

If you accept it then you have succumb to it.

That is NOT Sioux Hockey!

I say that if another teams holds and grabs, you should be able to elbow and slash to escape.

Too bad WCHA refs are so consistently inconsistent...

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we should just accept it?

If you accept it then you have succumb to it.

That is NOT Sioux Hockey!

I say that if another teams holds and grabs, you should be able to elbow and slash to escape.

Too bad WCHA refs are so consistently inconsistent...

I've been watching it happen for the past decade. Why should it change now? Obviously, it's not changing.

I've been watching it happen for the past decade. Why should it change now? Obviously, it's not changing.

I agree it has been going to too long. Maybe Hak and other coaches of the "skilled teams" (i.e. Sioux, CC, Minnesota, Denver/Wisco (some years) should tell the officials and WCHA head office persons that "if you let this crap go on next year... I'm gonna tell my players to deal with it in the quickest and most effective manner possible (i.e. stick to mid or elbow to the chin)" and then actually follow through with it. If the league truly cares about the players, they would sooner start calling the penalty that caused the player to commit the elbow/stick penalty because, in the end, it would both follow the rules AND prevent these players from getting hurt when a player being held responds. Just my $.02.

I agree it has been going to too long. Maybe Hak and other coaches of the "skilled teams" (i.e. Sioux, CC, Minnesota, Denver/Wisco (some years) should tell the officials and WCHA head office persons that "if you let this crap go on next year... I'm gonna tell my players to deal with it in the quickest and most effective manner possible (i.e. stick to mid or elbow to the chin)" and then actually follow through with it. If the league truly cares about the players, they would sooner start calling the penalty that caused the player to commit the elbow/stick penalty because, in the end, it would both follow the rules AND prevent these players from getting hurt when a player being held responds. Just my $.02.

It's hockey deal with it, your complaining is not indicative of the proud Fighting Sioux heritage

It's hockey deal with it, your complaining is not indicative of the proud Fighting Sioux heritage

That's just it newbie... it's NOT hockey.

Maybe in the back yard when you are playing with your sister in the local ringette league, but not hockey.

Talk to me when you get 50 posts on this board and don't post only when your home town team is playing the Sioux.

:silly:

That's just it newbie... it's NOT hockey.

Maybe in the back yard when you are playing with your sister in the local ringette league, but not hockey.

Talk to me when you get 50 posts on this board and don't post only when your home town team is playing the Sioux.

:silly:

You are right, student that attends a tier III law school, I should stay home on Friday and Saturday nights more often. Maybe someday I can stay at hom like you on the weekends and prepare for my career as a public pretender. I am sorry I am a newbie to your site you SUIT.

You are right, student that attends a tier III law school, I should stay home on Friday and Saturday nights more often. Maybe someday I can stay at hom like you on the weekends and prepare for my career as a public pretender. I am sorry I am a newbie to your site you SUIT.

Private practice... own my own firm... [i do fine financially]... net! No need to respond. Tell your neighbor the moose I said "hi." Sorry to all who had to read this private exchange with newbie... my bad...

The irony in this post is overwhelming. Perhaps you should get off-line and get back to your "Hooked on Phonics" lesson.

Private practice... own my own firm... $375,000 a year... net! No need to respond. Tell your neighbor the moose I said "hi."

Good for you, I am cheering for the Sioux tonight but it is clear you are a whinebag and a no talent ass clown. My home town is in ND and I will gladly say "hi" to your lady friend.

[quote name='wasanodakker' date='Jan 25 2008, 11:35 PM' post='308188'