SiouxSports.com Forum

Sensers in Bloomington

01grad

It's been a tradition for awhile now to take in all of the WCHA playoff games on their many tv's. In the past, when they had their smaller tv's they would put on some of the other games and I hope they would do it again. Anybody have any connections to see if they would still be doing this again with their bigger tv's? I don't know what other sports will be on other than college basketball and it would be great to have hockey on the majority of the tv's. Doesn't cheesemover who posts here work there or something?

It's been a tradition for awhile now to take in all of the WCHA playoff games on their many tv's. In the past, when they had their smaller tv's they would put on some of the other games and I hope they would do it again. Anybody have any connections to see if they would still be doing this again with their bigger tv's? I don't know what other sports will be on other than college basketball and it would be great to have hockey on the majority of the tv's. Doesn't cheesemover who posts here work there or something?

They have all big screen TV's now. I'm sure that the place will be packed. Anyone know which games will be televised on what networks? Fox S say teams TBA. I doubt the Gopher vs. AA will be a real nail biter. I'd be interested in seeing the SCSU and CC game. And obviously want to see the UND games.

which Sensors do you guys usually meet at. (blooomington?) I am often at the Roseville location being that it's closer to home. however, the UND crowd is fairly small. It would be great to be in a larger group giving a better game like atmosphere.

. . . .

NDH are you going this weekend?

No luck Smoggy. I had long planned a trip to rainy and cold AZ to play golf with my brothers, and our mommy and daddy. My kids are bummed. They will stay home at watch the games on the psb-Network. We will catch at least one game at that Sioux bar in Mesa.

We will be at the X, and at the West. Still looking for Frozen Four tickets.

Sioux will kick some Mavelous arse at The Ralph.

No luck Smoggy. I had long planned a trip to rainy and cold AZ to play golf with my brothers, and our mommy and daddy. My kids are bummed. They will stay home at watch the games on the psb-Network. We will catch at least one game at that Sioux bar in Mesa.

We will be at the X, and at the West. Still looking for Frozen Four tickets.

Sioux will kick some Mavelous arse at The Ralph.

nice here in az for some golf!! i will try to get over to o'sullivans and say hi but i might not be able to. friday i have plans but will be watching it somewhere else and sat i have to work so hopefully i wont have to watch a sunday game ;) have fun here in the desert!!

Reservations would be a good idea, but I can't recall if it's 6 or 8. I'm game for either or both nights and wouldn't mind meeting Smoggy, Sioux Hockey Fanatic, and some others I haven't met. Just between us, though, ixne the 01grad spot at our table. ;) Just kiddin'. He's cool.

which Sensors do you guys usually meet at. (blooomington?) I am often at the Roseville location being that it's closer to home. however, the UND crowd is fairly small. It would be great to be in a larger group giving a better game like atmosphere.

I GUARANTEE you more Sioux fans at the Bloomington Senser's.

I'm certainly out for Friday night and Saturday is only a guess at this point. Would like to get to Senser's to watch a game, but I will be a "game time decision". If I go I'll have to look for a big table of Sioux fans.

As I've found out before by wandering around looking for siouxsports.com members at Sensers, it's not always easy finding people in person when all you know are monikers and avatars. PM me if you want a cell phone number and I can save a spot for you.

I say wait until later this evening and see who responds on here and would like to be part of our group. Make sense? I'm in for both evenings.

I'm in for both nights also. You will have no problems filling up a table. Just call Sensers Bloomington and tell them you will have 8-10 people and want a good location in front of one of the Sioux screens.

Mafia- If possible, I would like to pick up your jerseys for the SiouxSports Final5 hockey game.