SiouxSports.com Forum

Sensers in Bloomington

01grad

As I've found out before by wandering around looking for siouxsports.com members at Sensers, it's not always easy finding people in person when all you know are monikers and avatars. PM me if you want a cell phone number and I can save a spot for you.

I'll bring some table decorations that I have from hosting the UND alumni parties. That should help people find us.

Reservation made, 7 pm Bloomington Sensor's. PM me to let me know you're coming. I told them 8-10 people.

I GUARANTEE you more Sioux fans at the Bloomington Senser's.

I just called Senser's and they told me they are not taking any reservations for tonight. I have always been able to get reservations when I wanted them for a Sioux game. But i will be there. I am guessing they are going to be busy so get there early, have a beer and eat a steak.....We are playing the cows so eat a steak.

I'll be there tonight. I called and they have various hockey games on all tv's. All of my teams that I want to see at the final five won last night, expect one. I really hope we don't lose because then we will have to watch stupid Mankato at the X. I never want to see Mankato, Tech or Alaska at the final five. Oh well, win or lose I will be wearing my Sioux stuff no matter what.

It's gotta be packed by now...and I'm still mulling it over.

It was really bad last night. Mainly due to the Gophers bball not being on local TV. Once that was over it lightened up. I think I'll stay here as we're up 2-0 and I'd hate to jinx us.

It was really bad last night. Mainly due to the Gophers bball not being on local TV. Once that was over it lightened up. I think I'll stay here as we're up 2-0 and I'd hate to jinx us.

If the Sioux win tonite, I'm game for going to watch Sunday's game.