SiouxSports.com Forum

Washington Huskies 9-8-18

Sioux94

12 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

Crossed my mind but the team plays at UNC and I will head up to GF for a game this year. 

If you guys go again....I will likely go for sure......was a good time in Utah!  I'm going to go to the NAU game in Flagstaff.  Maybe I should go to game at UNC instead of Washington game.....certainly a more winnable game at UNC.  Both would be fun though. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

If you guys go again....I will likely go for sure......was a good time in Utah!  I'm going to go to the NAU game in Flagstaff.  Maybe I should go to game at UNC instead of Washington game.....certainly a more winnable game at UNC.  Both would be fun though. 

UNC is fun because everything is easy...easy to get in the lot. Easy to walk to the lot at halftime. Of course should be a winnable game. We are definitely tailgating that one. my only hope is the game starts later than noon because we did not have enough time in the lots. We assembled a nice group.

tailgating.jpg

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, UNDColorado said:

UNC is fun because everything is easy...easy to get in the lot. Easy to walk to the lot at halftime. Of course should be a winnable game. We are definitely tailgating that one. my only hope is the game starts later than noon because we did not have enough time in the lots. We assembled a nice group.

tailgating.jpg

Who let those UNC fans in there?!?!? ;)

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...