SiouxSports.com Forum

How to ignore users

AlphaMikeFoxtrot

1 hour ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

I've asked before during his fishing for reaction posts, how do you block someone in this site while using the mobile platform?

Also, is there a reason mods haven't banned him?

On the mobile platform, there is a menu drop down list in the upper right corner. Select "Account" and then "Ignored Users." Maybe I shouldn't use it so much, but my list of ignored users is 3 pages now. Very useful. 

As for our resident GPL refugee, opinions vary regarding whether his posts rise to the level of trolling or not. It's certainly annoying, but there isn't a rule against liking rodents. 

Back to hockey talk. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

On the mobile platform, there is a menu drop down list in the upper right corner. Select "Account" and then "Ignored Users." Maybe I shouldn't use it so much, but my list of ignored users is 3 pages now. Very useful. 

As for our resident GPL refugee, opinions vary regarding whether his posts rise to the level of trolling or not. It's certainly annoying, but there isn't a rule against liking rodents. 

Back to hockey talk. 

Gracias

1 hour ago, UNDBIZ said:

Back to hockey talk. 

Just wondering...should moderators be ignoring users?  Kinda defeats the purpose, no?

Please don't ban me! :lol:

• Upvote 2

On 2/4/2017 at 6:10 PM, UNDBIZ said:

Back to hockey talk. 

My god, 3 pages?

2 minutes ago, snova4 said:

My god, 3 pages?

Haha yeah, the town 70 miles south tends to make a mess of the football forums.  I'd say around 1/3 have been banned from the site by now (the rest are on the $h*t list ;)), but I haven't gone in and removed them from my ignored users.  I'm typically unable to resist the urge to click to view the posts from ignored users anyway, so it's kind of become more of an "alert" to me to make sure certain posters aren't obviously crossing the line.

• Upvote 1