16. St. Cloud (aka, Jan Brady State). Coach and players are respectable but fans are dooshes.
15. DU. Monty has proven himself to be a whiner and being a CC fan, I’m tired of hearing trash talking sh*t from Pios fans.
14. Duluth. Don’t like how on the edge Duluth players play the game. When you find yourself rooting for Denver in the national championship game last year, you know you hate Duluth (yah, I realize I have Duluth higher than DU this year but it’s MY list!).
13. Michigan. Never liked ‘em and I hate their fight song.
12. Notre Dame. Can’t stand the Fighting Irish. Stick to football.
11. BU. I too am bitter about that game last season against UND.
10. Penn State. Too soon but could stomach a Nittney Lions champion over the previous six teams listed.
9. Ohio State. A buddy of mine who I play beer league hockey with is a huge Buckeyes fan and I’ll have to hear about it for a year.
8. Providence. They just won it and got a cushy regional as a 4 seed to do it.
7. Clarkson. Other than their Bison-like uni’s, I wouldn’t have a problem with a non-blue blood like the Golden Knights winning it all.
6. Princeton. Talk about putting their program on the map!
5. Michigan Tech. It would be great for their storied program and the WCHA as a whole.
4. Mankato. Another buddy who I play hockey with went there and he’s always cool about UND so there you go...
3. Cornell. My buddy’s kid, Jared Fiegl, is a senior there and would love to see a Colorado native win it.
2. Northeastern. My buddy is a huge NU fan and frankly, like MafiaMan, it would be fun to see the BU’s, Harvard’s, and BC’s collectively gasp in shock and awe.
1. Air Force. A multitude of reasons including the fact that we go to lots of Falcons games, they’re the best team in Colorado Springs, and wouldn’t it be cool to see a team full of Yankees win it all? And finally, Frank Serratore is an all-around classy guy and gives the best interviews in the game. Go Falcons!