SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MICH TECH

AZSIOUX

Thanks Bob. You're a great Sioux fan too.

HE IS A LOYAL SIOUX FAN THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU-HE IS SOLID! IF A PERSON IS A SIOUXSPORTS MEMBER DOES THAT GIVE ANY POSTER THE O.K. TO SAY "SOMEONE NEEDS TO KICK HIS ASS (REFERING TO ONE OF OUR PLAYERS?) IS THIS WHAT THIS BOARD IS ABOUT??

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife is a 3rd grade teacher and when she saw that come up on the screen she said the same thing! :D

:lol: lets enjoy this win as sioux fans and go to msu next weekend and keep the roll going!!

great win sioux, overall nice job and loved radkes wrap.

I'll admit that I was on board with the people calling for Radke to sit. And this is exactly why. Since he has come back, he has played with more emotion and determination. The thing that separates the two verisons of Radke is that this version is not a liability on the ice. He is definitely not out there to just stir things up. That may work in the NHL, but in college a team can't really afford that type of one-dimensional player.

I think Radke has played great since coming back. Hak must be taking notice.

Great weekend boys, all lines chipped in and produced. Pretty and ugly goals, it was all there.

I'll admit that I was on board with the people calling for Radke to sit. And this is exactly why. Since he has come back, he has played with more emotion and determination. The thing that separates the two verisons of Radke is that this version is not a liability on the ice. He is definitely not out there to just stir things up. That may work in the NHL, but in college a team can't really afford that type of one-dimensional player.

I think Radke has played great since coming back. Hak must be taking notice.

Great weekend boys, all lines chipped in and produced. Pretty and ugly goals, it was all there.

Ditto. GO SIOUX!

Great weekend and I'm excited for the Mankato trip. I'd love our sea of green to really show up and be loud. Let's start the "Let's Go Sioux chant" often and at the 1 minute to go each period. Glad we got some other teams to tie this weekend to separate us even more from the rest of the pack.

Great weekend and I'm excited for the Mankato trip. I'd love our sea of green to really show up and be loud. Let's start the "Let's Go Sioux chant" often and at the 1 minute to go each period. Glad we got some other teams to tie this weekend to separate us even more from the rest of the pack.

Did you get your tickets from Ticketmaster? Was there a good selection? Like to go, but work has me waiting until Wednesday for an out of town trip.

Did you get your tickets from Ticketmaster? Was there a good selection? Like to go, but work has me waiting until Wednesday for an out of town trip.

We got ours long ago on Ticketmaster, plenty remain. Just search on "end opponent shoots twice". Their arena is small, even if you are at the very top, you still have good seats. Sioux fans are usually in sec 100, 101, 102, 200, 201, 202 and 300, 301, 302.

I have friends in Mankato so they got tickets for us for Friday but they wanted 4 together so we are in the student section. They'll be quiet since we'll be ahead. I went on ticketmaster this morning for Saturday tickets and there were some still in section 300, ND shoots at the end twice. My buddy said on Thurs. that tickets were going fast. I'm guessing Sioux fans from the Metro and beyond have bought most of them. Looking forward to seeing many of you next weekend!

HE IS A LOYAL SIOUX FAN THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU-HE IS SOLID! IF A PERSON IS A SIOUXSPORTS MEMBER DOES THAT GIVE ANY POSTER THE O.K. TO SAY "SOMEONE NEEDS TO KICK HIS ASS (REFERING TO ONE OF OUR PLAYERS?) IS THIS WHAT THIS BOARD IS ABOUT??

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

I think its bull$hiz that people talk crap about anyone on our team ever... and thank tha lord for the SWEEEEEEPPPP

I have friends in Mankato so they got tickets for us for Friday but they wanted 4 together so we are in the student section. They'll be quiet since we'll be ahead. I went on ticketmaster this morning for Saturday tickets and there were some still in section 300, ND shoots at the end twice. My buddy said on Thurs. that tickets were going fast. I'm guessing Sioux fans from the Metro and beyond have bought most of them. Looking forward to seeing many of you next weekend!

That's what I'm afraid of, they will probably be gone by Monday morning. I might just buy them and hope for a snow storm. Ha!

Been there many times, always a Sioux Fan sea to join. See you there.

well what do you negative people have to say now who is next for the $hit list?-

like i said b4 the game

radke is a solid player we need him out there!

and for the record this negative crap is what has turned this board to $hizel! you can break down a players positive or negative play.

BUT WHAT GOES ON HERE IS ATTACKS ON A DIFFERENT PLAYER EACH YEAR WHEN TIMES ARE BAD!! WELL IS IT ALL GOOD NOW?

MODERATORS I HAVE ASKED YOU TO STOP THE ATTACKS ON PLAYERS. THIS BOARD REFLECTS ALL OF THE FANS --AND NOT ALL OF US ARE IN THE KICK EM WHEN THERE DOWN CAMP----AND THAT IS WHAT THE PROBLEM IS -- JIM WHY DOES THIS BOARD GO NEGATIVE ON OUR OWN PLAYERS? WAS THAT YOUR INTENT WHEN YOU STARTED SIOUXSPORTS??

I'm not sure if you are referring to the posts on the 1st page of this thread or not, but I dont see any Radke bashing there. If anything, I saw some support for him, because it looked like last night he was going to be in a fight, and I figured that it was only going to continue on to tonights game. Look at most of the series, if a game is chippy on friday, it usually isn't going to be any different on saturday.

From the looks of last nights game, I was very surprised that no gloves were dropped tonight.

It sure feels good to get a sweep at home.

Don't know if it's been mentioned but Trupp had a great week end. His goal last night was sweet. Tonight as everyone was rushing to our zone, Trupp saw the puck bounch back into Tech's zone and was on it like white on rice!! Even though he only gets the assist, that third goal was all Trupp!! That little guy is on his way to being a star. But I may be a bit prejudice, he is wearing #19. :D

It sure feels good to get a sweep at home.

Don't know if it's been mentioned but Trupp had a great week end. His goal last night was sweet. Tonight as everyone was rushing to our zone, Trupp saw the puck bounch back into Tech's zone and was on it like white on rice!! Even though he only gets the assist, that third goal was all Trupp!! That little guy is on his way to being a star. But I may be a bit prejudice, he is wearing #19. :D

Is it healthy to stalk more than 1 person at a time? :D

The D was a wall tonight and not just the actual D-Men, but all the way through the line-up. They stood people up, got in the way, hit people and moved on. It was fun to watch. I really like it when they play physical. They seem to have much more jump and energy, and it really opens up the ice for them. Tech didn't seem to be coming at us half as hard as last night.

Dobson really got pounded tonight. He's going to be one hurting puppy tomorrow. Everybody was after him tonight and what was fun was they were all over him but if I'm remembering correctly, we didn't get a penalty off a hit on him (not totally sure on that, just the way I remember it.)

The D was a wall tonight and not just the actual D-Men, but all the way through the line-up. They stood people up, got in the way, hit people and moved on. It was fun to watch. I really like it when they play physical. They seem to have much more jump and energy, and it really opens up the ice for them. Tech didn't seem to be coming at us half as hard as last night.

Dobson really got pounded tonight. He's going to be one hurting puppy tomorrow. Everybody was after him tonight and what was fun was they were all over him but if I'm remembering correctly, we didn't get a penalty off a hit on him (not totally sure on that, just the way I remember it.)

Didn't take Oshie long to put him on the ice...I barely realized the game had started then I see a Mich Tech player laying on the ice. Didn't Dobson give Finely that cheap shot last night?

all games being done tonight the sioux move up to 6th alone in the pairwise. HUGE 2 wins for the sioux and now we ned to rattle off 4 more ina row and go nto miny on a 7 game win streak

pairwise look

http://siouxsports.com/hockey/rankings/pwr/

cc shares the top spot with michigan as of tonight

denver alone in 3rd

und alone in 6th

some oppenents of sioux - UNH sitting tied for 4th with miami oh - northeastern alone in 7th - mich st tied for 8th - bc tied for 12th

scsu 15th, bubble for sure after a win and tie vs minny

umd 16th after a win and tie vs msu

minny 18th and not going up after blowing a 3 goal lead to tie scsu tonight

msu 20th after loss and tie vs umd

Didn't take Oshie long to put him on the ice...I barely realized the game had started then I see a Mich Tech player laying on the ice. Didn't Dobson give Finely that cheap shot last night?

Yes, it was Dobson that took Big Joe to his knees. But, Joe did finish his pass up ice and start the rush. You can bring him a level lower, but you can't take him down. Not sure how he was even able to take a breath after being hit in that "area", little lone make a pass.

My wife is a 3rd grade teacher and when she saw that come up on the screen she said the same thing! :D

I'll give you that, I apologize, I was typing on a PDA, so it's tedious typing anything longer than a sentence.

Let me refresh your amnesia:

QUOTE (mygarske @ Nov 20 2007, 01:19 AM)

Wow, must be an off week. I haven't read this much piss and fire on here since the Sioux/Goofer series. Sad thing is, it's a circular firing ring. Soohockey15, I can empathize, I made the same mistake of calling Radke a hack during the Mich Tech game. So I don

good win tonight for the sioux. nice to see davidson out there for a game. hope to see kozek back next weekend for sure along with lapoint who hopefully will be healthy. im sure kozek wasnt happy but sometimes that seems to be the trick! go sioux

brooms-jlm.jpg