SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ ST. CLOUD

AZSIOUX

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great defensive showing that period. Wow, am I ever sick of listening to these SCSU clown TV announcers. These are the same guys who call the games on the Charter network in St. Cloud. Granted, they are probably students, but they aren't very good. I'm not going to complain though, it was good of CSTV to pick their feed up.

If you're watching CSTV have you noticed that they have not used the phrase fighting sioux or even sioux in their broadcast it's always UND or North Dakota also they don't use the Indian head on their scoreboard just the ND

If you're watching CSTV have you noticed that they have not used the phrase fighting sioux or even sioux in their broadcast it's always UND or North Dakota also they don't use the Indian head on their scoreboard just the ND

I noticed the same thing. Also is it just me or do they have longer between period time so they can play more commercials? or am I just impatient?