SiouxSports.com Forum

Doug Woog

Prpichrocks_19

Woog is a great commentator. He loves college hockey. Played for the Gophers under John Mariucci and also coached so naturally he will wear maroon & gold goggles some of the time. However, I think he is very fair and honest in his opionion not only of the Gophers but also of the competition. There have been plenty of times where Woog has been very complimentary of the oppositions play. He tells it like it is and gives credit where credit is due. For that I compliment Wooger. I don't want to listen to a gopher lovefest like John Madden to Brett Favre.

Woog's great. Mazzoccco flat out sucks. I don't know how even got the damn job. He must have some nasty pictures of someone. Frank "the Rug" Mazzocco is half in the bag the entire game and just utters nonsense. Actually it is quite painful to listen to .

Dude you are right on... :lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woog is a great commentator. He loves college hockey. Played for the Gophers under John Mariucci and also coached so naturally he will wear maroon & gold goggles some of the time. However, I think he is very fair and honest in his opionion not only of the Gophers but also of the competition. There have been plenty of times where Woog has been very complimentary of the oppositions play. He tells it like it is and gives credit where credit is due. For that I compliment Wooger. I don't want to listen to a gopher lovefest like John Madden to Brett Favre.

Woog's great. Mazzoccco flat out sucks. I don't know how even got the damn job. He must have some nasty pictures of someone. Frank "the Rug" Mazzocco is half in the bag the entire game and just utters nonsense. Actually it is quite painful to listen to .

Jeeze cujo2... you keep making sane, even-handed posts around here and I'm likely to forget you're a Gopher fan! :lol:

Mazzoccco flat out sucks. I don't know how even got the damn job. He must have some nasty pictures of someone. Frank "the Rug" Mazzocco is half in the bag the entire game and just utters nonsense. Actually it is quite painful to listen to .

Yeah I have to agree with you on frank, he is horrible.