SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux Coaches' Show

PCM

Disclaimer: This is a summary of the weekly Fighting Sioux Coaches Show. It is NOT a verbatim transcript of the show. Comments by the show's hosts and the coaches are paraphrased to the best of the author's ability and are NOT direct quotes. This summary contains selected highlights from the show and is NOT a comprehensive account of all topics covered or discussed. This broadcast summary represents the interpretation of the author and is not associated in any manner with SiouxSports.com, the University of North Dakota or US College Hockey Online. This summary MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED without the expressed written permission of the author.

From the Green Mill, Tim Hennessy and Scott Swygman are the hosts with Sioux hockey coach Dave Hakstol.

TH: The Sioux are at Denver this week to play the Pioneers who are coming off a split with Colorado College. The Sioux are coming off a split with Minnesota-Duluth. Last week we talked about how well the team needed to play in the next six games. Now you

Just a question. This Wed night coaches show, is it on the radio in GF? 96.1? If so can I stream it, and is it the same time every week?

The show is on at 6:30 p.m. every Wednesday beginning with the football season and lasting through hockey/basketball season. It used to be on 96.1 FM, but I believe now the only place it can be heard is 1440 AM (KFAN).

I know there's been a thread here on brothers who played for the Sioux. Maybe we need to bring it back and email the list to Hak. Seems like 12-13 is low.

Thanks, Patrick.

Actually, it is about 13. I'm not sure if it's that many, as some of them may have been cousins rather than brothers.

I take it you can go to the Green Mill and sit down and watch this show? We have a Green Mill here too. I'm not sure how they could set up some sort of show in there. Sorry for the tedious questions, thanks.

Not sure if you're in the Madison area or not, but it isn't like the Badger Coaches' Show... it is broadcast throughout the resturant. The Coaches Show at Green Mill is literally them sitting in the corner of the bar area with headsets on interviewing all the coaches. The only way to listen to it is to get a table right next to them, and then it's tough....

Not sure if you're in the Madison area or not, but it isn't like the Badger Coaches' Show... it is broadcast throughout the resturant. The Coaches Show at Green Mill is literally them sitting in the corner of the bar area with headsets on interviewing all the coaches. The only way to listen to it is to get a table right next to them, and then it's tough....

Ahhh, that makes sense. Thanks!