SiouxSports.com Forum

UMD vs. UND GG

Wiseman

They made the Frozen Four Tournament.. how many times do i have to state that... geez funny how people that go to UND can barely count to 3....
It's funny how critical you are for someone who is wrong. It's the NCAA hockey tournament. The Frozen Four is the final round with four participants (what did YOU think four meant?) Just like the NCAA basketball tournament is NOT the Final Four, the round coming up with only 4 participants is (ask IUPUI if they made the Final Four, they'll answer no).

jimdahl forums are a place to state ur opinions if you dont like mine dont read it k bud? if you want to reply to my opinions i respect that and will read them...please stay out of this subject if you feel otherwise.

I did reply, twice. Why don't you address the substance of either of my replies? I listed all the ways I could honestly think of that you could say UMD was better than UND this season and vice versa. Looks like the Sioux dominated.

I then pointed out how you admitted your motivation was jealousy of how everyone thinks the Sioux are a great program and I reiterated that we think they are a great program because of their storied history, their recent successes, and even that they did better than UMD this year.

Wiseperson...

It is obvious that you are just here to rip on people and not to actually talk about something productive. If you really think about it UND has nothing to do with the fact the UMD didnt get into the tourney. (not the frozen four) if you look at the rankings it was between UMD and SCSU, and your right. IMO UMD should have gotten in over St. Cloud.

That doesn't change the fact that you are simply here to rake up trouble... I am about to deliver the biggest insult I can think of.....

I would rather have siouxrock here than you!!!!

SiouxHockeyLover please dont even step up... you aint all that and a bag of potato chips.  Talk to the left cuz you know you aint right...and just dont even go there girlfriend....

Alright Wise-ass! If your gunna try to insult me, do it properly. What you just said makes you sound like a flaiming homo!! And unless you are a ten year old girl, I think you could have come up with something way better than that. But you do know that what ever you dish out, I can take so don't waste your time!! I'm not gunna back off so we might be doin this for a while!! And I think everyone will back me up too as long as you keep riding my ass! :D

I guess we'll see what happens next year wont we =) Atleast you guys will get to have Zach around for a LONG time! Maybe next year they wont lose to Ferris State in the opener of what ESPN.com calls "Frozen Four Tournament". Im not hear to stirup trouble, Im hear to state my opinion on what I think of the sioux fans/hockey team, you know... "freedom of speech" however, I think I am done bashing on complete morons that cant think oh he meant the frozen four tournament.... good luck next year, youll need it!

GO BULLDOGS!!!!!