SiouxSports.com Forum

Kyle Turris is Good

siouxnami

Did you know that since Wisconsin stopped playing cupcakes the best weekend that Kyle Turris has had has been 1 Assist? At the same time Peter Mannino had 2 Assists in one game last weekend. I offer this as further proof that there is no offensive skill too great for Mike Eaves to silence.

Have fun with this... :D

Did you know that since Wisconsin stopped playing cupcakes the best weekend that Kyle Turris has had has been 1 Assist? At the same time Peter Mannino had 2 Assists in one game last weekend. I offer this as further proof that there is no offensive skill too great for Mike Eaves to silence.

LOL, that was funny Siouxnami. I just read that C.C. beat Wisconsin 6-1 was turris playing net?

seems he is clutchin and grabbin his own players!

Wisco has played 7 games against good competition (Notre Dame and the WCHA schools). They have played 3 games against cupcakes (Ohio State and Robert Morris).

Turris against cupcakes:

4g, 7a for 11 points in 3 games (3.67 ppg)

Turris against good teams:

1g, 3a for 4 points in 7 games (0.57 ppg)

Ouch.

Wisco has played 7 games against good competition (Notre Dame and the WCHA schools). They have played 3 games against cupcakes (Ohio State and Robert Morris).

Turris against cupcakes:

4g, 7a for 11 points in 3 games (3.67 ppg)

Turris against good teams:

1g, 3a for 4 points in 7 games (0.57 ppg)

Ouch.

That folks is the pre-annointed ROY in the WCHA. I was thinking maybe we should have the season before we give out the award.

That folks is the pre-annointed ROY in the WCHA. I was thinking maybe we should have the season before we give out the award.

The problem for Turris is that he has no real talent to support him. He's proven that he has talent, and if he would have gone to Minnesota, CC, or UND, he'd probably shine a lot more than what he will at Wisconsin. The ROY predictions is just that, so I don't put a lot of weight into it.

Good luck to him with the way CC's new goalie is playing.

I am thinking he is going to level out a bit once teams start looking at the tape on him. If I remember right Jordan Parise went like gang busters out of the gate before he came down to eart a bit. C.C. is good but whats not to say they aren't playing their best hockey right now.

If i remember right UND even in the games they lost dominated the teams (MTU, Wisconsin, C.C.) but ran into a hot goal tender.

I am thinking he is going to level out a bit once teams start looking at the tape on him. If I remember right Jordan Parise went like gang busters out of the gate before he came down to eart a bit. C.C. is good but whats not to say they aren't playing their best hockey right now.

If i remember right UND even in the games they lost dominated the teams (MTU, Wisconsin, C.C.) but ran into a hot goal tender.

They may have run into hot goaltenders, but they never dominated MTU and CC. They probably deserved a tie against MTU on Friday, but I don't even think they deserved a tie against CC on Saturday night.

They may have run into hot goaltenders, but they never dominated MTU and CC. They probably deserved a tie against MTU on Friday, but I don't even think they deserved a tie against CC on Saturday night.

18-4 in shots in the first period against C.C. that is total domination. I would say againt MTU they were all over them and the goalie from MTU saved tech's butt.