SiouxSports.com Forum

Radke?

Prpichrocks_19

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw them headline at the hyslop in '89, Bulletboys and Winger opened. Ears rang for days. Good times, good times.... :silly:

So basically your in the late 30's early 40's crowd? The music of the 1980's kicks the snot of the music today.

While some of today music is good, I cant pigeon hole it all, some of todays so called music sounds like someone dropped an electric guitar off a 13 story building.

So basically your in the late 30's early 40's crowd? The music of the 1980's kicks the snot of the music today.

While some of today music is good, I cant pigeon hole it all, some of todays so called music sounds like someone dropped an electric guitar off a 13 story building.

Yes, I'm smack dab in the middle of that crowd. I enjoy the old stuff, lot's of XM7 and XM8 at home and the car...and XM41 the Boneyard.

Yes, I'm smack dab in the middle of that crowd. I enjoy the old stuff, lot's of XM7 and XM8 at home and the car...and XM41 the Boneyard.

I have to admit that I am too, I saw some great concerts; AC/DC, Cinderella, 38 Special (they came to BSU when I was going to college there), Judas Priest, Motley Crew, Guns and Roses, RATT...

Argggh Grit Grit Arggh....

You have problems, and for some reason Mr. Radke is the target of your animosity. I think it must be one of the following reasons:

1. Radke boned your old lady.

2. You are the fat friend of a chick that Radke boned and never called again.

3. You finally realized that your fantasy about you and Radke will never come true cause he's not into guys. Too bad for you.

You have problems, and for some reason Mr. Radke is the target of your animosity. I think it must be one of the following reasons:

3. You finally realized that your fantasy about you and Radke will never come true cause he's not into guys. Too bad for you.

???:silly::lol:

4. All of the above

A classy post by an equally classy guy. When are you going to realize I have nothing against him is a person?

Yes, apparently since his hockey career isn't going to pan out, Kyle has turned to harvesting beans by hand as an occupation. :silly:

Chorney and Finley, too? :lol:???:lol:

Edit: And those are potatoes, not soy beans. ???