SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Tigers

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mich v. OSU were just 4 on 3 for over a minute and it looked like the three blind mice playing the four stooges (Mo, Larry, Curly and Schemp). I can't believe Miami gets the #1 nod playing in that conference!

PS - I don't care who is #1... so long as it is not the Gophers... unless they are playing us... than it is just more salt in the wound when be beat them. The End.

I went to school with Marty Schriner and he was known to say, "There isn't anything worse than being a gopher."

People were complaining earlier, but knock on wood, the video has been great for me. Crossing fingers for football tomorrow. I do wish they could get us a bit bigger screen for the highest quality (I know I can make it full screen). One thing I don't get, though, is why they never adjust the cameras for the amount of glare/brightness coming from the center of the rink. Even when you watch at Sensor's it's that way.

People were complaining earlier, but knock on wood, the video has been great for me. Crossing fingers for football tomorrow. I do wish they could get us a bit bigger screen for the highest quality (I know I can make it full screen). One thing I don't get, though, is why they never adjust the cameras for the amount of glare/brightness coming from the center of the rink. Even when you watch at Sensor's it's that way.

Hasn't been bad for me either. Froze once or twice, but Sweeney kept talking. Didn't miss any of the goals, so I'm happy thus far.

At least they don't have to worry about the fog factor :crazy:

I was just listening to Frank and Doug on the Gopher game and Frank just said this...

"That was a nice save. Those aren't the hardest saves to make but they are the toughest..."

WHAT?:crazy:

I have NO idea what that meant!