SiouxSports.com Forum

2008 Final Five Hotels

radionews

I have family that will let me stay at their place for the Final Five.... But my question is this: Is it worth the money to get the hotel room(s) and hang out with other WCHA fans?? Or should I save my money and stay with family? What would you guys recommend?

First it was state hockey every spring for an awesome time.. now the F5 and I suggest at least one night at the hotels because its crazy times and fun to interact... my .02 for ya

THe group that I'm going with is staying at the Embassy Suites St. Paul for the 4th year in a row. We really like it there. The cost is $189 per night for a 2 queen bed suite. There are 2 rooms...one with beds ...the other with a mini bar, microwave, fridge, couch, TV and table with chairs (where we play poker at night:)). Free cook to order breakfast in the AM, Free drinks and apps from 5-7pm every night. Shuttle bus to and from the xcel for $10 for the weekend. THe hotel is filled with fans....each of which hang their jerseys in the windows to show support for their team of choice. Great times!

never really. you have to be in the lottery every year or just buy them before hand on ebay or wherever. usually not a issue to get a great seat location for the weekend.

Na huh! That's the F4. I think he's asking for F5. The folks who have bought tickets in the past got their info and bill a few weeks ago. We have to pay for our tickets by Nov. something. I'm not home so I don't have the info with me but I think you can reserve tickets through ticket bastards now.

Na huh! That's the F4. I think he's asking for F5. The folks who have bought tickets in the past got their info and bill a few weeks ago. We have to pay for our tickets by Nov. something. I'm not home so I don't have the info with me but I think you can reserve tickets through ticket bastards now.

and thats why i changed my post and realized i was posting on the final 5 not the frozen 4 :silly: