SiouxSports.com Forum

go rutgers

proudsioux

I'm watching this game, and the commentators were talking about the South Florida defensive coaches and mentioned the name Rich Rachel. It sounded vaguely familiar, so I looked up his bio on the South Florida web site and sure enough, he once coached at UND under Roger Thomas in the late 80's.

After defending boorish behavior towards UNO's band, it figures you would root for a team whose fans chanted obscenities at Navy. It makes sense now.

You might want to read THIS - quite eloquent I think. Congrats to RU on a great 30-27 win!

Go Scarlet Knights!!

Go Fighting Sioux!!

(Congrats again and have fun at the NorthEastern game JF&R!)

Thanks for the good posts Sioux fans! It wasn't always pretty,but it was a great game to watch( all-time stadium record). We keep setting new records above capacity--the fire marshall doesn't work nights! Although I felt like Columbus trying to get to the Northeastern game,it was great to get there and see the Sioux win up there. PLEASE schedule a series at Princeton--maybe 45 minutes from my home to Baker Rink!!!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!

PS-- SiouxMeNow, I trust you were drinking ovaltine in your Rutgers mug while watching the game!

Thanks for the good posts Sioux fans! It wasn't always pretty,but it was a great game to watch( all-time stadium record). We keep setting new records above capacity--the fire marshall doesn't work nights! Although I felt like Columbus trying to get to the Northeastern game,it was great to get there and see the Sioux win up there. PLEASE schedule a series at Princeton--maybe 45 minutes from my home to Baker Rink!!!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!

PS-- SiouxMeNow, I trust you were drinking ovaltine in your Rutgers mug while watching the game!

all I can tell you is it was rich and chocolatey! thanks for asking! I was wearing my Rutgers hat too but Mrs. SMN said it looked like someone put a vending machine mini-helmet on a grapefruit so I took it off! What's that old saying?...you can please SOME of the people...oh never mind!