SiouxSports.com Forum

Human Remains found on UND campus

WiSioux

What movie is that from? Notice that isn't a gun, are they going to ban Air Nailers next? :)
I'm thinking that image is from some sort of a video game, if you can call that kind of entertainment a game. I can't.

I don't know anything about the are of campus where the body was found but I hope the remains aren't dated from an era that was before the arrival of European settlers; otherwise your construction project will be held up for years if it gets completed at all.

I'm thinking that image is from some sort of a video game, if you can call that kind of entertainment a game. I can't.

I don't know anything about the are of campus where the body was found but I hope the remains aren't dated from an era that was before the arrival of European settlers; otherwise your construction project will be held up for years if it gets completed at all.

interesting point! someone else mentioned this to me too. It's basically on the edge of the

front yard of the UND Presidents house (they're going to tear it down and build a new one) I guess the next Prez can stay at my house for awhile if he wants....(but he WILL have to do the dishes - no one lives in SMN's house for free! :huh: ) We should find out more about the age of the remains later this week...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...