SiouxSports.com Forum

Northeastern and Boston College games--TV

JESUS,family,rutgers

Anyone heard for sure if the Saturday night game will be on the CSTV webcast? I didn't see it on their TV schedule. And if I remember right, last year the Comcast Cable website out of Boston was broadcasting the games for free. Anybody found anything with them?

Thanks for the help!!

No friday's game is on CSTV and saturday is a webcast. Apparently the idiots at midco don't know whats going on and said that its on channel 23 now in Grand Forks. Im not holding my breath. Anyone clarify this one too!?!?! :lol:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone heard for sure if the Saturday night game will be on the CSTV webcast? I didn't see it on their TV schedule. And if I remember right, last year the Comcast Cable website out of Boston was broadcasting the games for free. Anybody found anything with them?

Thanks for the help!!

Northeastern Webcast only, for $4.95, I believe.

wow, its just as cheap to get cstv on the dish for the weekend instead, I though it was going to be free. Decisions...

They still haven't put up a link, I dont think, for the saturday game yet either.

You can watch the BC game for free . . . that link I put up on the first page of this thread = free. Click on it right now and you can watch CSTV if you want to.

There are several websites that live stream CSTV content over the web, so if people just spread out over all the sites I'm sure none of them will crash because otherwise the quality is really good. I know the feeds didn't crash when thousands of people were watching the regionals via them this past spring so why bother wasting the money.

As for the NU game link, it generally doesn't go up until game time.

wow, its just as cheap to get cstv on the dish for the weekend instead, I though it was going to be free. Decisions...

They still haven't put up a link, I dont think, for the saturday game yet either.

5-10 bucks is the norm for webcasts around the net

link will probably will be up at game time like many webcasts do, i wouldnt sweat it

Playing Northeastern brings back fond memories of Huskies coach Greg Cronin from October 2005.

Huskies coach Greg Cronin gave his team credit for playing better after its 6-0 thrashing by the Fighting Sioux on Friday, but was critical of the WCHA officiating crew headed by referee Bill Mason.

"Honest to God, I've coached in the National Hockey League, the American Hockey League, the OHL, international, WCHA, Hockey East, and that was the worst officiating I've ever seen in my life," he said. "All three of them

thats one of the best coaches quotes ive ever read and now thinking back i remember these games :lol:

Within minutes after submitting my recap to USCHO, I received an e-mail from an editor wanting to know if Cronin actually said that and, if so, did he know he was on the recrod? Given the fact that Cronin made the statements with several media jackals holding tape recorders in his face (including yours truly), I was quite certain of what he said and that he knew it would be quoted. :lol:

Within minutes after submitting my recap to USCHO, I received an e-mail from an editor wanting to know if Cronin actually said that and, if so, did he know he was on the recrod? Given the fact that Cronin made the statements with several media jackals holding tape recorders in his face (including yours truly), I was quite certain of what he said and that he knew it would be quoted. :lol:

:lol:

They should put that on his tombstone...

where do you see it say sioux vs bc?

That is a LIVE feed of CSTV. It plays CSTV LIVE 24 hours a day 7 days a week. When it is game time it will show the game because that is what's on CSTV's schedule.

For example: Check the TV schedule for CSTV right now and it will tell you that Auburn Football Review is on. Click on the link and you will see Auburn Football. Please believe me, I am only trying to help.

That is a LIVE feed of CSTV. It plays CSTV LIVE 24 hours a day 7 days a week. When it is game time it will show the game because that is what's on CSTV's schedule.

For example: Check the TV schedule for CSTV right now and it will tell you that Auburn Football Review is on. Click on the link and you will see Auburn Football. Please believe me, I am only trying to help.

they will both be available online or just purchase cstv on your tv, no need to worry

So last night, driving home from work, I figured "why not?" and called Midcontinent to add the digital tier packages to my cable subscription so I could get CSTV tonight. The gal was very nice, and she asked..."is there some kind of big game coming up? I have been getting all kinds of calls from North Dakota asking to add CSTV for Friday..."

Nice work, Sioux fans!!!! :lol:

So last night, driving home from work, I figured "why not?" and called Midcontinent to add the digital tier packages to my cable subscription so I could get CSTV tonight. The gal was very nice, and she asked..."is there some kind of big game coming up? I have been getting all kinds of calls from North Dakota asking to add CSTV for Friday..."

Nice work, Sioux fans!!!! :lol:

The turn around from this story is: First a friend called, nobody knew what to do at midco, if the game or even the channel existed. The second time the midco 'guy' could not even find cstv and said its probably only available to directtv members. And Finally, once giving this guy who made all these calls the necesary info(such as channel number for digital cable) to slap midco in the face with " what the heck do you people do over there", He finally got signed up for the game! :lol: So thank us for taking care of the dirty work for you. Not knowing certain games are on is one thing, but saying cstv doesn't exist is to, well, umm....What the heck do you people do over there! :lol: