SiouxSports.com Forum

Northeastern and Boston College games--TV

JESUS,family,rutgers

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definetly need to watch these games... preferably at those bars that are TBD... Overtime I would imagine? BWW's? I guess I don't have the slighest clue but I will be there...

I will be watching the game at Tavern United at the Canad. It is $1.50 bottles that night...throw in Sioux hockey and it sounds like a good night to me!

how is cstv online? laggy? if a sh*t ton of people get on that is. Or is it better just to pick up cstv on digital cable for the weekend?

I guess for the northeastern game, they'll have a link up probaby tomorrow for the game on saturday. I sent them an email today wondering how to get the 4.95 deal since there was no way to do it yet. So look tomorrow or the next for a link :lol:

how is cstv online? laggy? if a sh*t ton of people get on that is. Or is it better just to pick up cstv on digital cable for the weekend?

I guess for the northeastern game, they'll have a link up probaby tomorrow for the game on saturday. I sent them an email today wondering how to get the 4.95 deal since there was no way to do it yet. So look tomorrow or the next for a link :lol:

Well, if the entire state of North Dakota tries to watch through the Channel Surfing link I put up, then I have a couple other links for sites that live-stream CSTV. I'll post those closer to game-time so less people know about them.

As for quality, the picture is very good and the lag time right now is about 10 seconds behind from what's on my TV.

Well, if the entire state of North Dakota tries to watch through the Channel Surfing link I put up, then I have a couple other links for sites that live-stream CSTV. I'll post those closer to game-time so less people know about them.

As for quality, the picture is very good and the lag time right now is about 10 seconds behind from what's on my TV.

There are way to many Sioux fans for video streams, they can destroy most any stream. Just not enough bandwidth to go around.

So, I'll watch TV on Friday night and leave the CSTV stream alone, if Sioux fans agree to give me the $5 NU stream on Saturday :lol:

This could be NU's biggest money-maker of the year at $5/apiece.

I just sent an email to fans@theralph.com to ask if they will have the feed at the women's hockey game this Friday. I suggest anyone who would like them to do that, send them an email.

There is no way they'd do that for one, it would take away from the womens game plus they dont do anything that is mentioned on fans@theralph. Heck they won't even answer an email about really important things so I wouldn't hold your breath.

How about the cities area...any idea what restaurant/bar will be carrying the game. ANY feedback on that would be much appreciated. Thanks

Senser's is always really great about putting them up if you give them the sattelite dish configuration. I ordered the CSTV package last year, well worth the $3.50, so I will watch the Friday night game at home. I'd call the Senser's folks and check with them. Along with the usual locations there is now a new Senser's in the west suburbs in Plymouth. Give them a call at: 763-559-1990. It's located off of Highway 55 and 24, west of interstate 494, south side of the road. The seating configuration isn't as good as the others, but it's about a 8 minute drive from my house so I'm willing to make the sacrifice.

Let us know what you come up with.

I really appreciate that...thanks a lot....are any of those near the U campus? I'll be visiting friends down there

The closest one to the U is probably the Roseville Sensors-which is where I will probably be. It's near the Rosedale Mall off Hichway 36 and Fairview. Its near the car dealerships, Motel 6 and Furniture Store. For your UofM friends the CC/UM game starts at 8:37 so you can watch both games. Remember the UND game is on the east coast so local time (MN) face off is 6pm.

The closest one to the U is probably the Roseville Sensors-which is where I will probably be. It's near the Rosedale Mall off Hichway 36 and Fairview. Its near the car dealerships, Motel 6 and Furniture Store. For your UofM friends the CC/UM game starts at 8:37 so you can watch both games. Remember the UND game is on the east coast so local time (MN) face off is 6pm.

Friday night's game at BC has been moved back to 7PM Central for CSTV.

There is no way they'd do that for one, it would take away from the womens game plus they dont do anything that is mentioned on fans@theralph. Heck they won't even answer an email about really important things so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Unfortunately they can't get the feed on this one, otherwise they said they would. The reason I asked is because they have done it in the past many times.

Anyone heard for sure if the Saturday night game will be on the CSTV webcast? I didn't see it on their TV schedule. And if I remember right, last year the Comcast Cable website out of Boston was broadcasting the games for free. Anybody found anything with them?

Thanks for the help!!