SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL center ice

luapsided

Thought I'd go the lazy route. I have digital cable and picked up NHL center ice towards the end of the year last year at a discount. But what does it cost for the whole year for center ice on digital cable in GF? Around $169 right? Do you make monthly payment like $9.99 or do you have to pay it off in a couple/few months? I did some looking around on the internet and I couldnt find exactly what I was looking for... Anyways. Go sioux! Thanks for anyone who takes a min. of their time to explain anything they can to me 8o)

http://siouxsports.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9093

im getting it. it will be 4 37.50 payments or something like that. its up to your provider but this is a most common way. 4 payments...its 20.00 off total right now until the 2nd week of the season then it will go up to 169.99

yes I saw that thread btw, but nothing about digital cable was in there(i dont think), just dish network, directtv ect.. Not the same thing is it? Midco in GF wasn't sure if they would even have it last I heard but that was quite some time ago

Don't forget that there is a free preview on Directv beginning on 9/29 for the NHL Center Ice that runs for about a week.

You should also be able to get MLB free during the that time as well if you get NHL Center ice.

They are on the same channels.

Don't forget that there is a free preview on Directv beginning on 9/29 for the NHL Center Ice that runs for about a week.

So is dish network the same as digital cable? I know they are all pretty much the same as far as channels but what about the service? Like directtv and digital cable are not the same, obviously. Im still relatively new to digital cable(Grand forks) from midcontinent so sorry if this question is, well, stupid. :) I cant wait for the freebee week of hockey!

So is dish network the same as digital cable? I know they are all pretty much the same as far as channels but what about the service? Like directtv and digital cable are not the same, obviously. Im still relatively new to digital cable(Grand forks) from midcontinent so sorry if this question is, well, stupid. :) I cant wait for the freebee week of hockey!

I just picked it up on dish network for 3 payments of 49.99. I understand this will include the new to th US NHL Network (which won't be available on MIdco) as well as a number of the games in HD!!!! Can not wait for the season to start.