SiouxSports.com Forum

Looking for a Holy Cross Jersey

Jeremy_und2004

As the title says, I'm looking to get a Holy Cross jersey like the one that was worn against UM and UND. I heard that they sold off a bunch of them to Sioux fans, so I was wondering if anyone has one they are willing to get rid of. The style I am looking for is the one like this.

img_2985.jpg

I found this style from another member on here, but I am trying to find the purple/white one if at all possible.

HC.jpg

Thanks to anyone who can help, you can either reply on this topic or pm me if your interested.

As the title says, I'm looking to get a Holy Cross jersey like the one that was worn against UM and UND. I heard that they sold off a bunch of them to Sioux fans, so I was wondering if anyone has one they are willing to get rid of. The style I am looking for is the one like this.

img_2985.jpg

I found this style from another member on here, but I am trying to find the purple/white one if at all possible.

HC.jpg

Thanks to anyone who can help, you can either reply on this topic or pm me if your interested.

I think they might still have a couple here LINK

Hey Diggler, you should try using the space bar... It's that big thing on the bottom center of your keyboard :lol:

Don't blame me just because you are too busy stalking hockey players, football players, basketball players, baseball players, volleyball players, golfers, and swimmers to understand the reference.