SiouxSports.com Forum

Injury Status

UND Fan

New injuries today were apparently Holinka, Bodoh and Stroup. According to the post-game show on the radio, Holinka is suspected to have some sort of hand injury; Bodoh a knee injury; and Stroup an ankle injury. Chappell apparently only suffered from cramps when he left the game after his last long run.

New injuries today were apparently Holinka, Bodoh and Stroup. According to the post-game show on the radio, Holinka is suspected to have some sort of hand injury; Bodoh a knee injury; and Stroup an ankle injury. Chappell apparently only suffered from cramps when he left the game after his last long run.

Chappell was treated for cramps a couple of times prior to the last play he made. Looked painful. :sad:

he was walking fine at the end of the game when he came over to the student section. Stroup looked like it hurt and he didn't put much weight on the ankle. The other two, I am not sure.

One of the players, (I am assuming Bodoh but I can't remember the number), was on crutches with a ice pack wrapped on his knee after the game.

• 1 month later...

It sounds like Bauer may be back for the Duluth game, but Muscha probably won't be ready yet (although he's apparently not out for the season). It doesn't sound very promising for Malner to play again this year, so presumably Schwenzfeier will be playing a lot at strong safety.

Oops...judging by Coach Lennon's comments on the coaches' show tonight, these little injury updates I've posted based on information from past coaches' shows aren't appreciated, so I apologize. :crazy:

Sounds like he's a SiouxSports.com regular. :huh:

Definitely. And I have mentioned lately that Dale Lennon is the best football coach in UND history and should never even consider taking another coaching job? :huh:

I'll second that. It's a fact, not an opinion. :huh::crazy: