5. Ashland 6-1

6. South Dakota 6-3

7. Winona State 8-1

8. Hillsdale 7-2

9. Saginaw Valley 6-2

10. Michigan Tech 5-5

11. Wayne State (NE) 6-3

12. Northwood 4-4

This is one of the reasons us Bison fans were glad to leave D2 behind. I remember, I think it was 2003, we had a kick ass team. That was the year we beat Montana. We had 3 losses by a total of 6 points. 2 were in OT and one was against a good D1AA team. (it was Davis)

Sure enough, Concordia St Paul ends up making the playoffs with the same record. Turns out the Montana game didn't really count for anything. We beat Concordia St Paul by 50 points while we didn't even make the playoffs. What a crap system.

I agree with the crap system but no Concordia did not make the playoffs that year. It was the following year they changed the system to add six teams and I do not think they made the playoffs than either. What hurt you that year was that your win against Montana did not count for anything. And all the teams that made the playoffs that year from our region had a better record. Yes, you guys where better than Winnona St. but they still only had two losses going into the playoffs and snuck in and even won their first round game. Also, I am not sure but I would bet $$ you didn't beat Concordia by fifty.

I agree with the crap system but no Concordia did not make the playoffs that year. It was the following year they changed the system to add six teams and I do not think they made the playoffs than either. What hurt you that year was that your win against Montana did not count for anything. And all the teams that made the playoffs that year from our region had a better record. Yes, you guys where better than Winnona St. but they still only had two losses going into the playoffs and snuck in and even won their first round game. Also, I am not sure but I would bet $$ you didn't beat Concordia by fifty.

We didn't. The score was 58-24 in 2003. In 2006, when we had the full 63 scholarships, we beat them 66-7.

• 1 month later...