SiouxSports.com Forum

Montana vs. Southern Utah

sprig

37 UoM

17 SUU

FINAL

I missed almost the entire game. Any comments on Southern Utah's play?

They play a spread option, qb is big and likes to run, looks like he throws well also. D looked fairly good for much of the game, but they couldn't stop Montana in the fourth quarter. Should be a much better match up for the Sioux than Humboldt.

Fellow North Central member Western Washington just defeated our fellow Great West member UC Davis 28-21. UCD led the series 8-0 coming into this game.

Also, this wasn't the best way for UC Davis to open up their brand new $31 million Aggie Stadium.

Looks like they're new qb isn't working out so well!

37 UoM

17 SUU

FINAL

I missed almost the entire game. Any comments on Southern Utah's play?

Looked like they are capable of throwing the ball some. They also ran quite a few option-type plays. Their QB seems like a pretty good FB player. They gave up some long kick returns. It also apeared to me that they can be run on. Good athletic players in the defensive backfield. Aside from the game opening drive, they gave Montana a pretty good game for 3 quarters.

Can any of you Sioux fans with KU systems and motors scan in anything on G16; Only one tp on that sat installed on my receiver has a strong signal, but no channels scan in.

For those that have had systems in past years, is Montana Grizzly football just powered up at game time like FSSN?

sorry I'm late on this...I was working on the dish farm

Montana uplinks 30 minutes or so before game time...more than the FSSN :angry:

They'll probably be there again next week

Most of G4/G16 on KU is for the "HITS" package that cable companies use and also if you have a 4DTV you can subscribe to it....I think they are using that satellite as its closer to the true south of Montana (and nothing else on it so they could use that TP the whole year)

No doubt they'll be tougher than Humboldt, but they don't concern me nearly as much as UNO and USD. Those are without question the two toughest games on our schedule.

Those are without question the two toughest games on our schedule.

Without question? That's bold.

Without question? That's bold.

I agree. I watched a 3 win SCSU team and a Western Washington team offer a tougher game to UND than USD did last year. It would be foolish to look past SUU, a higher division opponent with 20 more scholarships than UND, and who just hung with the #2 FCS team in the nation for 3 quarters yesterday. Luckily I know our coaching staff and players know a thing or two about football, and they won't be taking anyone lightly this year.