SiouxSports.com Forum

Montana vs. Southern Utah

sprig

Can any of you Sioux fans with KU systems and motors scan in anything on G16; Only one tp on that sat installed on my receiver has a strong signal, but no channels scan in.

For those that have had systems in past years, is Montana Grizzly football just powered up at game time like FSSN?

Can any of you Sioux fans with KU systems and motors scan in anything on G16; Only one tp on that sat installed on my receiver has a strong signal, but no channels scan in.

For those that have had systems in past years, is Montana Grizzly football just powered up at game time like FSSN?

No, I can't scan anything in right now either, although my receiver has 5 or 6 transponders pre-programmed in that show good signal.

Yes, the Griz telecast usually powers up about 10-15 minutes before game time just like UND games, so just do blind scan a little before or after kickoff and it should come up. You might just get a black screen until the broadcast actually starts because in the past few years, you wouldn't see any commercials during Griz games on the KU feed, just a black screen. Montana State games power up just before game time as well, although I haven't seen the coordinates released yet for their games this year.

No, I can't scan anything in right now either, although my receiver has 5 or 6 transponders pre-programmed in that show good signal.

Yes, the Griz telecast usually powers up about 10-15 minutes before game time just like UND games, so just do blind scan a little before or after kickoff and it should come up. You might just get a black screen until the broadcast actually starts because in the past few years, you wouldn't see any commercials during Griz games on the KU feed, just a black screen. Montana State games power up just before game time as well, although I haven't seen the coordinates released yet for their games this year.

Thanks, didn't know MSU games were on KU also.